“Great wine Great food”

The Stellenbosch Tasting Room
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Windhoek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An exclusive Wine and Artisan eatery focuses on fresh produce with array of privately owned wine Estates served to you by the glass.
Reviewed 10 May 2018

The one place i always go back to mostly for the food and the wine great staff as well.awesome place to socialize

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our evening here despite the rain. It is a lovely restaurant with what I would describe as an international menu - ie nothing very African on it. Dessert was delicious. But we nearly didn’t get there for lack of signage outside - drove up and down the road for ages.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Ad hoc dinner without reservation is pure luck. Anyway i had Oryx loin and it was superbly prepared. Really good match with peanut butter & butternut puree. Tiramisu for desert was really good. Good value for money.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! Excellent staff!
All in all the best dining experience in Windhoek. I personally had the game loin with sweet potato and greens beans and I must say that if I had the capacity I would have asked for seconds. My wife had the green Thai curry and she allowed me to taste it only once.
For desert we shared a tiramisu. Just perfect.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Deep fried camembert was a little bland, perhaps a more mature version would taste better. The outside temperature is quite hot this time of year, a colder beer would have been welcome. Setting and ambiance very nice...I'm sure these things can be resolved