Ewaka Guesthouse and Backpackers(Kampala)(Great Value!)
US$26
Speke Hotel(Kampala)
US$189
US$46
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Agenda 2000 Hotels Ltd(Kampala)(Great Value!)
US$33
Jumia Travel
TripAdvisor
Acactus Hotel(Kampala)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswine shopla patisseriebelgian restaurantstayed in a junior suitecomplimentary beerdelicious pastriesamazing roomplace to staysmall poolincluded breakfastbustling citynice clean roomscomfortable staytea and coffeewifi connectionnice foodquiet place
Reviewed 22 February 2018

It was a lovely accomadation, and the meals were fabulous.
The grounds are very well maintained, and the rooms were very large and spacious.
We did not get to use the pool, but it was very clean. We only had 1 night here, and i wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jayman85
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Rooms are good and spacious. If you like a touch of African tradition its the best place to stay.Service is great. Rooms are clean. They just need to have African breakfast on the menu. The internet is not too good especially if you need to work.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I spent three nights here with my partner in October. The hotel is beautiful and appears brand new. We stayed in a junior suite which was spacious, immaculate and beautifully decorated. We also had a sun terrace and were located close to the attractive pool area. I would have preferred a mosquito net, because I did get my one and only bite in Uganda while staying here!

The restaurant, bar and Belgian patisserie/coffee shop onsite are perfect places to relax in style. After a while on the road in Africa it was wonderful to enjoy some familiar food and lovely coffee in a comfortable, homely environment The staff are generally extremely attentive and friendly. I must say, the food quality was a little inconsistent; most of it was excellent, some was disappointing. We also had a strange experience at breakfast when one of the waitresses told us on two consecutive mornings that the vegetarian options I had chosen were not included in the price and we must pay extra (there were very few vegetarian options to start with). This was rectified by the concierge on the second day but it did sour the experience because the waitress was quite rude. I put this down to the hotel being relatively new and perhaps experiencing some teething problems.

On balance I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again if I came back to Kampala.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Le Petit is a great little hotel, the rooms are clean, neat and come with complimentary beer, soda, water, tea and coffee which is refilled each day. You have access to a gym across the street if you want to workout and the Internet is very fast. There is a nice pool as well but hands the best part is the included breakfast! Le Patisserie serves breakfast and the selection is limited but very good. The complimentary pastries that come with breakfast are delicious! I definitely recommend the Belgian Omelette and Full Breakfast accompanied by a ‘Shot in the Dark’ to get over your jet lag

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017

wonderful hotel to stay: beautiful, spotlessly clean, quiet, very kind staff and great breakfast. And in the Petit Village where you can get fresh fruit and delicatessen. This is THE place to stay when you come to Kampala.

Room Tip: All rooms are really lovely
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business