All reviews bedroom cottage kabira country club apple cottage stay there again bustling city double bed breakfast and dinner sitting area an oasis great place to stay three nights wifi connection rooms are clean business trip uganda project supermarket
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I want with my family and friends and stayed in this cottage, we find out overall ambiances is nice and breakfast was ok, though I had expected to have more options as my wife is a vegetarian rooms are smaller, so you might feel overprized, still it is good place to stay.

Room Tip: Small place good for the couple, one night stand sort of
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Parikshit1234
DhavM, General Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest.
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with Forest Cottages. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been Noted and will do needful.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Quiet. Splendid. Scenic. Amazing place! Its the kind of place to go if you are looking to get away from noise and the stress of a busy work life! The service and staff were great, Thanks Dhaval!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
DhavM, General Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Guest.
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the our team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.
Dhaval Machhar

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Nicely located in a little forest. Staff of Forest Cottages was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic, small but clean. Breakfast and dinner were delicious. Unfortunately the pool was not open.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest.
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.
Dhaval Machhar

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We love this place! Wonderful surroundings, extremely nice and service minded staff and management, great food.... and the concept of cottages and the room designs is simply charming and appealing.
My girlfriend and I had the most wonderful vacation at Forest Cottages.... we will definitely be back again very soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
DhavM, Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Mr. Allen .
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. it was our privilege to host you & Great to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the Forest Cottage team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

First of all my appreciation goes out to all people who are working at forrest cottages !!! Never saw such a professional,friendly,helpfull,nice employees like them,and every day again with a big smile...Because of them it made my stay much more special,and enjoyed a great time overthere,and I made new friends !!! The rooms are nice and clean,the restaurant has great food,the bar has good drinks,and have dinner in the garden makes you feel like special...Pretty sure I go back for another stay,and I'm looking forward already...I can write a whole book,but I think everyone needs to find out by themselves,I recommend this place for sure...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
DhavM, Manager at Forest Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Mr. Ralph
Greetings from forest cottages & thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility & service. Your generous compliments have been shared with the Forest Cottage team for whom it will be a source of inspiration.