Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Standard Safaris
from US$245.00
More Info
All reviews contact person uganda safari east africa pandemic replies knowledge alex company np nature guide entebbe wildlife lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What a wonderful experience we had! I wish I could travel with the company every day. One of the most experienced tour companies. Looking for your best travel experience? The company will give you more than you can imagine. Give it a try and you will have your testimonies to tell the world.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our first time on an African safari with a great company, Standard Safaris, we went to Queen Elizabeth National park and stayed in an African Banda just outside the park. Although the tent camping was a bit basic, and the food was simply okay, the safari driver was awesome and always made sure we had the best spots for photography and game viewing.
They definitely went above and beyond what we expected. Thank you very much to Mr Coleb and your team at Standard safaris for putting together such a professional and memorable tour.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Lifetime safari! Simply perfect. To me, this was all about animals and culture and I was overwhelmed by how much I was able to see - more than whar I expected. Thanks go to our guide who was so quick to locate and spot animals - even the most elusive ones. I think wasn't just luck but we were in the company of the best guide and agency.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Rafael3096
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Uganda is such a nice country, with so much to see and do! Unfortunately, we had to cut our trip short and not continue to Rwanda due to corona virus pandemic, but that was not Standard Safaris' fault. We were a big group of 8 adults and our guides (Charles and Stella) always made sure every thing is in order and organized all activities and enroute experiences seamlessly! I had never taken such a comfortable and hassle-free safari, right from the booking process up to the end of the tour. We definitely recommend!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank Julissagz
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I was alone, but I got into the safe company of this agency. It felt even more immersive staying on the islands and participating in beach holidays, boat cruises, nature walks, and even seeing animals (something I never expected). Some adventure activities that I included were snorkeling and floating next to me were massive turtles and a friendly shark :))) Resorts were pretty clean, except in Nungwi island which was a bit rustic but with great staff afterall (wifi and cell signal work just perfectly here). I appreciate Standard Safaris for preparing such a hassle-free vacation for me and a combination of luxurious Zanzibar experience, including some which are off-the-beaten paths.

Date of experience: January 2021