All reviews nans four nights indian food air con pool side clean rooms conference africa
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Due to the location in a busy 0art of Kampala, especially during heavy traffic times. It is a good convenient place to meet for dinner. The Indian food is excellent. Service is good and the decor nice. Parking is ample.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

we have several days of meeting here. based on the room rate you cannot use facilities like the gym. rooms are basic. pools dirty. reception staff has total interest when you arrive. restaurant disorganised and today even there was no food. another group had eten our food! This place knows no service nor hospitality. staff tells you that you are not supposed to take suger in your hot chocolate and do not want to serve it.
I suggest to select another place.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel from 5 th August 2018 till 17 th August 2018
Even though the staff is polite but very slow and poor service
The laundry is worst and they regularly clean the rooms
The food is both African and Indian and they provide a wide variety of breakfast but the dinner menu is limited but tolerable
The wifi just not fast enough and room service is slow and inefficient
Overall stay would be calm and peaceful as they have greenery all around

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed four nights here.Rooms are good in size like a small villa. Its in a garden. Clean rooms and wifi is good. Can get Indian food and restaurant is ok. Breakfast is so so. I was expecting bit more varieties.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I have came on a visit, my first, to Uganda and was already was pleasantly surprised when I arrivied at the airport. It was clean and the Immigration was friendlly and efficient.

Arriving at the hotel I was met with friendly staff and the check-inn was fast and painless. I was taken to my room, that was comfortable, clean and has all the necessary amenities to make you feel at home, away from home.

Service and food is great, as well, at the restaurant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business