“Great food, Great prices”
Review of Samurai

Samurai
Ranked #113 of 304 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This family run restaurant is wonderful. I try and eat here every time I visit Uganda. The food and surroundings are great. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

The location are shown in this apps are not correct. Please correct it as soon as possible..
Thanks..

1  Thank feroz a
Reviewed 11 February 2016

I was gone for 6 months, and recently returned to Kampala to find that one of my favorite restaurants has improved. My favorite dishes (Teriyaki beef and fried noodles) taste better than I remembered, I have resulted to ordering takeout once a week, if I can't make it to the restaurant.

Also, there is the wonderful addition of a nice coffee shop with yummy cookies, muffins and cakes, something that was lacking on this side of town. Now, I can have breakfast, lunch and dinner at my favorite spot in Gaba/Bunga/Munyonyo.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

There aren't many Japanese restaurants and the Samurai is close enough to my own place to pick up a quick order of Shushi, very good and NOT overpriced.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Great food ... as we live around the corner - this could easily have become our favourite in the area. We were too lazy to cook today - so did an easy 2 min drive to Samurai. Had a lovely waiter, went through the menu and put down our order. Food was delicious. When getting the bill at the end - 18% was added to the menu prices. We cross-checked the menu and no-where did it say 'exclusive of VAT'. Needless to say - this feels as a scam !! Not correct to set expectations and then when plates are empty, add 18%. Asked to see the owner - who was very, very ARROGANT and told me 'this is your problem - go and get the police'. Wow - Good luck with the Business !!