Ewaka Guesthouse and Backpackers(Kampala)(Great Value!)
US$26
Speke Hotel(Kampala)
US$189
US$46
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Agenda 2000 Hotels Ltd(Kampala)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$171
US$83
Acactus Hotel(Kampala)
US$82
All reviewsboutique hotelfez restaurantsmall luxuryan oasiswonderful hotelbeautiful gardenmosquito netbusy kampalavisit kampalathe food is greatquiet placenice poolenjoyed my stayhome away from homebusiness tripspauganda
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Emin pasha hotel for 6 nights. I was on a business trip but it was an amazing place. The staff were very friendly. The food is great and I also had a very good time at the spa. Its homely setting is what mesmerized me. I will definately go back. Its a home away from home

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rushozicountryhome
Emin P, General Manager at Emin Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Rushozi,

Thank you for choosing The Emin Pasha Hotel as your preferred stay during your business visit in Kampala. We appreciate that you have taken your time to give as feedback.We are pleased that you had memorable stay at our hotel and enjoyed the service. We will endevour continue to offer the best for our guest. Hope you choose our hotel next time you visit Kampala.

Moses

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. First 3 nights had no cold water in room, burnt my scalp quite badly when showering. 3rd day no hot water and had to shower in ice cold water. 4th day no WiFi yet the staff kept lying to me saying that the WiFi is fixed. Ended up admitting at 11 at night that they had no WiFi cable for lower floor and made my move to another floor at 11 at night. No apology, reception put the phone down in my ear 3 times. Ordered lasagne first night here and it was amazing. Ordered same thing 2 days later, worst dish I have ever had. No standards, for a 4 star hotel with 4 star pricing, expect nothing and u will be okay. Not worth it at all

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Emin P, General Manager at Emin Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear MS Heidi,

Thank for staying at Emin Pasha, sorry about the experience mentioned and wished you had mentioned this on the first day before having check out feeling unhappy. Our service record has been and is great and this also comes to our surprise that you also left without paying your bills which isnt courteous as well.
We will work to improve on the overall service.

Moses

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I spent the day at Emin Pasha on my birthday. The hotel is beautiful and I enjoyed relaxing at the pool. However, I paid for a 50 minute massage that was only half an hour... and though our package was supposed to come with a light snack and juice, we didn't receive the juice, and we didn't receive the snack until asking. I ordered a salad and it was just a few pieces of lettuce and a piece of feta cheese!

So, overall: it's nice for a pool day if you want to relax, but to be honest, it's more expensive than it's worth.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Emin P, General Manager at Emin Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting The Emin Pasha Hotel for a swim. lunch and spa treatment. I read your concerns about the value for money and the package. I would like to invite you once again and take the same treatment free of charge. Kindly come to the reception with the receipt and ask for the spa manager who will coordinate this.

Odawa Moses

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have been here for a couple of business meetings and cocktails. Although they have limited space, they have managed to create a feeling of cool, calm and spacious gardens close to the centre of the city.
The food is good and well presented and the staff are friendly, albeit with a need for some urgency.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Emin P, General Manager at Emin Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Wasolosnipes

Thank you for choosing The Emin Pasha Hotel as your preferred place away from home during your business trip. We are delighted that you enjoyed your trip, from food to the ambiance,gardens and facilities at our hotel.we remain at your service and wish you a memorable experience always when you visit us next time.We will work to improve on the service as well.

Kind regards,
Odawa

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Just arrived on Friday after a long traffic jam from the Airport,Gloria and mercy the receptionist welcome me with a warm towel and green tea because it has been pouring heavily for more than three hours.They empathize with me because I arrived in Entebbe after a flight delay at 1:30pm. The room was well appointed with a mix of old school and contemporary furnishing which will take back to the noble houses in the UK. The service is excellent,the food is sumptuous,breakfast is very elaborate as well. The clientele is mostly expats and high profile local citizen who like their privacy and personalized service they receive from the staff.the room and worth the price because it is an oasis in the middle of upmarket Kampala.access to consulates and government office is a walking distance. I enjoyed my stay l!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Emin P, General Manager at Emin Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Moses,

Thank you for choosing The Emin Pasha Hotel as your preferred stay away from home during your business Trip. we endeavor choose to be at service and create memorable stays for our guest. we hope to see you again in your next visit to Kampala.

Kind regards,