All reviews acacia mall rooftop restaurant living area top floor nice stay main road busy road excellent location house keeping hotel is situated great facilities boda boda very nice hotel good size enjoyed my stay rooms are large business trip
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I stayed only one night in this lovely hotel in Kira road in Kampala. There is a nice restaurant in a roof top. Lovely view over the city. The staff is very friendly. Breakfast was good and we got it earlier because our early check out.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We really enjoyed staying in Arcadia suties. The room service is excellent, the rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. There is a nice restaurant on the top with a very nice view and where you can get drinks and food any time of the day.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

While as you can see, I found my stay at Arcadia excellent in every way - if it is advice that you seek then I will offer the following. If you have African guests from the continent, please bear in mind that we often come on business paid for by Americans with dollars. We do not earn dollars. We would like to see some of your country and stay longer but cannot afford to. It might be worth your while to add a 2 day African special tagged on to such trips at a discounted rate. Also, you could offer to change money for guests as soon as they arrive.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The hotel is situated on the main main road from Kampala to Bukoto a upcoming suburb. It is accessible by taxis and boda boda motorcycles. There is ample security and the guards are friendly. The male receptionist was arrogant while the female ones were courteous.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here now 4 times and it has become my go-to hotel in Kampala. The staff is outstanding, the room are good size and clean, although a couple have had issues with water drainage, but I was quickly relocated to a new room.

The restaurant is on the top floor and has an open patio that is very enjoyable. Breakfast is good with a fair amount of options. The bar is also located here, but if you are looking for a lounge setting, this isn't the place.

I'd give the hotel a 5 bubble rating, but cannot do it because the only real downside is the internet WiFi access in the hotel. As internet access is so important for travellers, they really should put in a new system. Anyone who uses Whatsapp to communicate will be frustrated in their room.

Date of stay: December 2017