All reviews easy access business traveler rooms are nice central location star hotel hot water taxi
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in the city center. Big rooms, very clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast with a Ugandan breakfast buffet and custom made omelettes and the best latte I had and Ugonda. And the prices are very reasonable.

Stayed: April 2018
Matovu J, Reservations Clerk at HBT Russel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our services made your stay pleasant.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Booked for 3 days initially but later extended my stay for another 7 day in this modern hotel located in the city center with standard deluxe room which was big, clean , air conditioned and comfortable. Good internet connection as well. Food was good too. Good restaurants within walking distance ..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It's a nice place to stay . Those who are interested in exercise , there a big gym . Stuff are ready to help you in workouts. Guys feel free to visit the hotel . Am also planning to visit the same hotel soon .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Good central location at a reasonable rate as Kampala can be quite expensive. Staff need to improve their customer service and breakfast needs vast improvement. The choice of breakfast items, including hot and cold drinks was very poor. THe rooms are nice though and are a good size with a nice bathroom.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for your feedback. While I wish, you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short but we promise to deliver better services.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I stayed at the HBT Russel hotel in December 2017 and again in January 2018. I am impressed with the hotel's excellent customer service, attention to detail, fantatic artworks, delicious meals and very comfortable rooms. The hotel is centrally located and this makes for easy access to the CBT and other entertainment hotspots. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of services provided. Wi-Fi services are excellent.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Joszef S, other at HBT Russel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Mr. Niyi,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again.
kind regards,