“Nice pizza”
Review of Pronto Pizza Nepal

Pronto Pizza Nepal
Ranked #218 of 811 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Pronto Pizza is created to serve real Italian Pizza, Ice Cream and Coffee to urban Kathmandu residents. The founders of Pronto Pizza have more than 30 years of collective experiences in serving pizzas with real Italian ingredients.
Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you are looking for Western food professionally cook in Kathmandu, you should try this pizzeria. Nice Italian taste (I ate pizza in Italy), cooked with wood fire, and cheap!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The right place if you want to eat a pizza like in Italy. Made in a wood fire ofen your pizza gets a thiny crust. You can choose from a big variety of toppings, which are all fresh - just a delicious pizza in Kathmandu.

The team is very friendly and makes you feel very welcome. We went there with local friends and europeans and all of them just loved it. A place, which I go back as soon as I am back in Kathmandu!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Go there if you want to taste an italian pizza - almost like in Rome! Big choice, thin crusty pizza with almost all sorts of real italian topings! We went there with european guests and with our nepali friends - and I will go there again when I am back in KTM. By the way, far better than fire n ice, if you want the italian taste go to Pronto!

1  Thank TeriLa74
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I went there with one of my brothers. At the very beginning, their warm smile welcomes you. The place is clean itself, the staffs are clean, i even saw the kitchen which is very cleaned. They are offering hygenic pizza with cleanliness.

I took one margaritta. I have eaten margarita in Hongkong, India, and Japan too. This time it was very differently fresh. They seem to be using local vegetables, which is another part of hygine.
A real Nepali taste of pizza offered with very clean PRONTO, i recommend wmevery pizza lover to try it, you will find the difference. Very satisfied with it.

I will go again.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Everyone's favorite seems to be the Meat Lovers, but they're all good. The oven makes all the difference, and the crust comes out perfectly.