“Awesome Experience!!”

Hardcore Nepal Extreme Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nepal's original Rock Climbing and Canyoning extreme team, taking clients to some of the most beautiful waterfalls and rock faces in Nepal. Hardcore Nepal offers rock climbing lessons, canyoning guide training, rock climbing guide training and kayak instruction as well as daily guided trips in Nepal. In season, we offer peak climb instruction on Lobuche and Island peak, with a peak climbing and trekking option to Mera Peak or Ama Dablam as well. We combine our canyoning and kayaking trips with Chitwan Jungle Safaris and Pokhara to Kathmandu overland trips. Our trips are perfect for a Nepal weekend break for visitors from Qatar, Dubai, or Singapore. Or for anyone who wants to know what to do in Kathmandu when you have a few days! Kayaking lessons and rafting day trips depart daily from Oct-Dec and Mar-Jun.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This trip was my first time to Nepal and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The medical trek (10 days) was such an incredible experience! The opportunity to bring free medical care to remote communities while simultaneously exploring the beautiful landscape made for a truly unique and rewarding adventure. Furthermore, the guides were friendly, knowledgeable and able to help with any concerns we had. Overall, I had a great time and would recommend the medical trek to anyone (medical or non-medical) for a rewarding and one of a kind experience.
Happy adventuring!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Kiana W

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Enjoyed our time. They were really encouraging as I am scared of heights. The hike was a little tiring, but going down was a blast!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank rainydays1985
Reviewed 9 June 2014

amazing options with great people and good services,
from arrival on kathmandu up to the mountains, down to rafting, jumping from a freaky brigde and back amazing they take realy good care off you proffesional and funny at same time.
i recommend : guide karma mustang ( flexible and he has great knowlegde about nature, animals, ect. realy interesting)
thanks for the great trip

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

From the start the staff made me feel that my experience was important, which is rare anywhere. I did the climbing clinic and the caving,canyoning and climbing trip. These were both brilliant.
There's a very strong commitment to safety with all activities, and the guides are clearly cross trained in other disciplines as well as constantly updating skills in line with the other climbing countries.
On an entirely different level, the guides made me feel like a member of the family and were always eager to help with locals, or explain local customs, and to introduce me to village life and the experiences that come with that, which I'll never forget and always be grateful for.
I very highly recommend them.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

After the Everest Base Camp trek I still had a week in Kathmandu. After visiting several adventure agencies, I choose Hardcore Nepal and its Rock Climbing Clinic. An amazing experience! Luckily I was the only customer for this program this week which means I had an amazing instructor (Ram, you're the best!) for myself. The whole team was super friendly. I walk in the agency as a new customer the first day and I left friends on my last day. This dudes know their job. The program description on the webseite is super accurate: you work hard, you feel tired and you get plenty of new skills.
Thanks again dudes, hope to catch you soon!

1  Thank Jeremiekarlsson