“Great Rock Climbing Guides”

Hardcore Nepal Extreme Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nepal's original Rock Climbing and Canyoning extreme team, taking clients to some of the most beautiful waterfalls and rock faces in Nepal. Hardcore Nepal offers rock climbing lessons, canyoning guide training, rock climbing guide training and kayak instruction as well as daily guided trips in Nepal. In season, we offer peak climb instruction on Lobuche and Island peak, with a peak climbing and trekking option to Mera Peak or Ama Dablam as well. We combine our canyoning and kayaking trips with Chitwan Jungle Safaris and Pokhara to Kathmandu overland trips. Our trips are perfect for a Nepal weekend break for visitors from Qatar, Dubai, or Singapore. Or for anyone who wants to know what to do in Kathmandu when you have a few days! Kayaking lessons and rafting day trips depart daily from Oct-Dec and Mar-Jun.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Went rock climbing for a day with these guys. Absolutely loved it. Friendly experienced guides, good safety procedures and all equipment supplied was in good condition (you can bring your own equipment if you choose). Climbing area at Nagarjun where we were taken was well shaded for most of the day too. Only a short 5 minute walk from the crag to the car. Suitable for novice and experieced climbers (my parner is a novice, I am experienced). Luch supplied was fresh fruit and peanut butter sandwiches. Loved it.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

This trip was my first time to Nepal and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The medical trek (10 days) was such an incredible experience! The opportunity to bring free medical care to remote communities while simultaneously exploring the beautiful landscape made for a truly unique and rewarding adventure. Furthermore, the guides were friendly, knowledgeable and able to help with any concerns we had. Overall, I had a great time and would recommend the medical trek to anyone (medical or non-medical) for a rewarding and one of a kind experience.
Happy adventuring!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Kiana W
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Enjoyed our time. They were really encouraging as I am scared of heights. The hike was a little tiring, but going down was a blast!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank rainydays1985
Reviewed 9 June 2014

amazing options with great people and good services,
from arrival on kathmandu up to the mountains, down to rafting, jumping from a freaky brigde and back amazing they take realy good care off you proffesional and funny at same time.
i recommend : guide karma mustang ( flexible and he has great knowlegde about nature, animals, ect. realy interesting)
thanks for the great trip

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

From the start the staff made me feel that my experience was important, which is rare anywhere. I did the climbing clinic and the caving,canyoning and climbing trip. These were both brilliant.
There's a very strong commitment to safety with all activities, and the guides are clearly cross trained in other disciplines as well as constantly updating skills in line with the other climbing countries.
On an entirely different level, the guides made me feel like a member of the family and were always eager to help with locals, or explain local customs, and to introduce me to village life and the experiences that come with that, which I'll never forget and always be grateful for.
I very highly recommend them.