“At home...”

Ranked #23 of 811 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Spanish Home Style Restaurant Inside the Awasome Boudha Stupa. In La Casita you can enjoy one of The best views of Boudha and all The Monasteries at the Mountains . Its like a small Oasis where enjoy a Coffee or any of our Great juices, mocktails or cocktails at the rooftop . In La Casita you can experiment The real Spanish taste of food and Tapas. Best selection of Spanish menu feeling at home. SATURDAY CLOSED FOR STAFF HOLIDAYS.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Going to La Casita is like going home. Nice atmosphere, Great service, Delicious food... and everything with a great view of the stupa and felling the amazing energy from the place.
I tried the croquetas, Spanish omelet, pa amb tomàquet, bravas, chicken... and it was like be in Spain.
I really recommend you the place. Is special!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I can't image a more enjoyable experience in Kathmandu!
The chef is extremely talented and the staff is lovely and genuinely friendly.
The view to the stupa is breathtaking. The place is beautifully and thoughtfully decorated.
I can't wait to go back to La Casita.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Such a warm and kind service. Every single detail is perfect . You can also see the stupa in a good location. They have a huge menu so you can choose whatever you want and it is a incredible thing for Kathmandu.

1  Thank Gurbey S
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was here along with my four friends. We ordered some starters and drinks. Everything was so going good, with amazing view of the Boudhanath Stupa.
The seating area isn't that comfortable but it is okay if you are here just for a drink.
The churos is great.

The boy who serves here is kind and serves well.

As we were having a very good time here it started to rain heavily and few of the staff's walked upstairs to cover the table with plastic. That lady staff whoever she is was so rude . She doesn't have etiquette and a sense of customer vale.
We aren't a fool either to stay at the roof when it was raining. She was actually rushing to clear up the place at the roof top and pushing us to leave the place .
She

This was the second time this lady acted rude, my friend also had a similar kind of experience with this lady staff in the past.

estrellaelectrica, Owner at La Casita De Boudhanath, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Namaste!
I am sorry to hear that.
At the same time I am surprise to hear that one of my staff was rude for two times.
I can't figure out who was that staff since I know the two of them working up stairs and they are sweet and kind as the other two boys.
All my staff are kind , most of our customers say they are
I can think that the situation was stressful once started raining heavily and ,believe me , it's very stressful for us to make the customers feel as less uncomfortable as the situation let us .
So I believe they were in rush not to set plastics to cover the tables but to set all the customers in a comfortable and dry place .
Anyway , I will talk to them and let them know your feedback to improve not to happen anymore and I will check myself that they spoil our customers .
I really believe that their motivation was good to offer you the best but maybe they expressed wrongly that day and I apologize you for that .
Please, don't keep that feeling because I know them and they are nice guys . I don't hire or work with rude or wrong people, am very selective in that sense.
Sorry again !
Moon

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great food great view and great service. Rooftop seating is very cute, good for spending the afternoon and evening watching the sky and the stupa. Servers are very friendly and attentive. A bowl of gazpacho is so refreshing for summer days.