US$113
  • Pool
Hotel Shanker(Kathmandu)
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$41
US$72
US$62
US$53
  • Restaurant
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
US$134
US$117
Hotel Shambala(Kathmandu)
US$77
US$65
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

All reviewshot showercomfortable hoteltea and coffeeair conditionthe hotel stafffree airportwalking distancethree nightssmall hoteli highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfantastic hotelclean roomsdurbar squareno liftquiet streetcomfortable stay
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

In my field visit on social project I stayed in Mums home which was my shelter in previous trip!. This time Mums home even improved in selecting delicious breaafast. In my three nights stay I was served excellent breakfast without repeatation. The most amazing part of Mums home is hot shower. I was provided room with bath tub. Roof top was nice but non of.other tourists were seen at rooftop terrace.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The hotel is very good, I don't mean luxurious but it has all basic amenities that one may need. Parking may be a slight problem, but we didn't have much issues with it. The staff is really courteous and helpful. Free coffee anytime of the day can be enjoyed at the restaurant on the ground floor. The food is also very good and tasty. Overall, the experience was awesome and it is a very good place to stay

Room Tip: No lift in the hotel, so look for a room on the lower floors
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service, very clean hotel & room. Hot shover, western toilet, good & valuable restaurant, free tea and coffee. Wifi working quick and well. Located inside Thamel, but very peaceful location. Personnel working helped to order taxi 4:30 and gave breakfast bow with us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for few nights. Staff were caring and friendly. Free honey ginger lemon available any time of the day - great for a dusty place like Kathmandu to soothe your throat. Rooms are clean and spacious. They provide basic toiletries and towels too. Day tours available for booking. Laundry service is cheap and good. Sent my dirty sports shoes for cleaning and came back sparkling I. A day - only cost us$1.25!Will stay here again if I'm in Kathmandu again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have been travelling to Kathmandu for many years and recently I stayed at Mums Home and It truly is one of the most comfortable rooms I have stayed in and the staff are outstanding. As a seasoned traveller, I highly recommend this hotel. The location is in a very quiet side street just a 5 min walk to busy Thamel. I for sure will be staying here again. Mums home is my second home in Kathmandu.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo