“Evening glimpse is Fantastic”

Embassy Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #357 of 811 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I was there for our official program on June. The live music was awesome & interesting with a color of lights. The service is very good & smiley staffs always ready to serve the guests what they want. The staff helped in all the way they could; decorating table, inflating balloons. The restaurant located in front of the Japanese Embassy at Panipokhari. All we are enjoyed with Japanese food with Nepali Pakauda & branded whisky as well.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I been to Embassy last week with my friends for some good time. As I entered inside I was amazed by its ambience as I could see beautifully arranged garden with comfortable seats. Later I found the seating was divided into alfresco and indoor. As it was beautiful to stay outside we preferred to stay in alfresco.
We begin with Pinacolada, drinks were absolutely fantastic prepared up to the standard. Saurav served us with great enthusiasm and smile, which delighted us throughout our stay. We tried Aloo sadheko(Nepalese savory potato snacks), stir fried mushroom with steamed rice and mushroom chilly. Food was well prepared and tasty. We will return again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I was there for my parents' anniversary.
Right from the word go,the staff helped in all the way they could; decorating table, inflating balloons.
The tasty food just made the evening perfect. The service is quick even on a busy evening. Live music adds to the wonderful atmosphere.
Try Chicken cutlet,Tandoori, Sizzler.
Japanese food is their speciality so If u like the taste, go for it.
I tried cold chicken they were fine.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

this is one of my favorite restaurant in Kathmandu. the ambience is really good and food is too delicious. and the service is very good. staffs are really polite n good place to chill. if u want to go for peaceful place where u want to go n relax and enjoy delicious food, this place will be perfect.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Popular restaurant, but not special. Average or less food, not very experienced waiters and not used to big parties.