“Hidden green gem in Thamel, Kathmandu”

Green Organic Cafe and Farmers Bar
Ranked #25 of 938 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: Nepalese, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to GREEN ORGANIC CAFE AND FARMERS BAR. This cafe has its own farms in three different locations;from where the vegetables, grains, dairy, fruits are produced and delivered. The restaurant is three storied with garden terrace, hi-speed free wi-fi, bar, natural decorated, clean rest room separate for female. Freshly prepared Soup and Salad are No. 1 here. Veg. and non-veg. both are welcome. Location is just opposite of Road house cafe, Thamel.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, fresh clean veg, lovely service - worth checking out this little gem while you visit Kathmandu!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We came here looking for some healthy food and we were very happy with the food here! It is fresh, tasty and healthy! I especially likes the tomato mozzarella salad with olive oil and basil, it was very fresh and tasty! My boyfriend had a healthy soup bowl and now he wants me to learn to make it for him haha. I'm not sure the staff speaks such good English but they are very nice and make sure you have everything you need!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I often have lunch at Green organic cafe as their menu is varied so you can't get bored too easily! Today I had the grilled chicken and veggies sandwich with their home made buckwheat bread. I really recommend and was quite filling.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

It’s terrible service and they tell you they take credit cards, but they don’t, or at least lied to me and made me go to an atm where the fee was more than my bill. I was leaving Thamel in a few hours so spent all my cash and specifically sought out a place to take credit cards. Other than that, a coffe order will take 30 min to arrive. So many amazing places in Thamel, pick another one.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the food here especially Dahl bhat and momo. Lots of vegetarian and vegan options! Nice location sitting out on the deck outside. Efficient and friendly staff! Restroom also impeccable.