All reviews hot water the main street the owner breakfast was included no electricity a lovely stay deluxe room poon hill a great place to stay pokhara lakeside nepal trek wifi guide taxi mountains greenery
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It is very nice at all ..... it is located near by fewa lake.... we can see mount machhepuchre,makalu,annapurna e.t.c .... it has a.c non ac all type of room.......it give us transporation facility....

Namaste

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Karan T
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel very reasonable with nice clean rooms. The staff were beyond helpful and really friendly. Made me very welcome and were beyond helpful. Made me Pokhara experience very relaxing and chilled and I highly recommend to anyone else that is staying here

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank tonymaloney73
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Had stayed for 4 nights at the hotel and had a marvellous experience. Hotel is centrally located in Pokhara, very close to the Lakeside market and Fewa lake. The service at the reception was excellent. Mr. Damodar helped me booking my bus tickets to Kathmandu and was very helpful in providing Pokhara related information during my stay. Definitely a place that i would love to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank RameshV280
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

It's not just a good hotel. It's a better hotel for staying in pokhra.The woner of this hotel is soooo good and very helpful and stuff are always ready to give survices at guest. Hotel's room are so clean and good maintain. In my experience this hotel is so good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Srimanta M
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Namaste,
During my stay in the Hotel Travel Inn, Pokhara, from 30 Apr to 04 May 2018, I have best experiences of my Life. The Hotel is nearby Fewa Lake. Just walking distance. Budget Hotel. Neat & Clean Room and Premises. Hotel Manager Mr. Damodar Bhandari , Owner and His family along with staffs are well mannered and always helping hands. Always seen smiling faces. During my illness for 2 days, they take care of me like a family member. They are all Human Beings. Thanks is a little word, but it's from my Heart. An Excellent Hotel to stay alone or with family, very very safe and secure. Nice Mountain, Fewa Lake and World Peace Pagoda views. Always co-operative hands with the customer. Miss U all the Guys. Definately see u shortly in the future. Namaste.

Room Tip: An Excellent Mountain Views, Fewa Lake and Market Center Place. Nice Garden.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo