Hotel Pokhara Grande
US$30
US$25
US$20
US$17
New Pokhara Lodge(Pokhara)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$40
US$38
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$46
US$14
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviewsannapurna rangetravel desklarge hotelswimming poolclose to the airportfree wifithe hotel stafftaxi ridelovely hotelnice poolgreat hospitalityrelaxing staystar hotelhotel roomlakeside areaother hotelsno lift
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Room was very nice.
Overall service was good from the staff.
For western travelers, while this hotel is 4-star in Nepal, it is equated to a 3-star in terms of room quality, facilities, and amenities.
Breakfast is included and has good choices.
Pool was clean. Check-in was fast. Good security presence.

Only issue that I had was that we used the Spa booking at 8pm time. When finished, came out and asked for bill but the Spa said they already submitted the bill (without me ever looking at it). I assumed it was for the quoted price of Rs. 3600 per person. So I gave the therapists Rs 1000 each (for two people massages)...a 30%tip. Next day at checkout, not only the VAT was added on top of Rs. 7200, but a tip of 10%. I had no idea spa would automatically be charged a tip...not something customary in other countries. Its based on service received and at least I should have been shown the bill before submission.

When I told front desk about my payment of 30%tip already, the person kept saying the spa is not theirs and they have no control of it to which I kept saying yes it is theirs if its in their premises and they are responsible for it, if they are presenting me the bill for the first time since the spa never showed me the bill. I felt bad that after leaving 30% tip, they are arguing to make it 40%. After back and forth, they called manager and removed the tip. So thanks to the hotel finalky for removing the extra charged tip and correcting the issue, but I recommend everyone check spa bill before tipping and that to expect that whether you get good service or not, you will be charged a tip. That is equivalent if saying that your spa is not Rs 3600 per person, but rather Rs 3960. I think automatically adding 10% charge on spa bill makes people who want to leave more than that think twice. Anyway, giving 4-star because hotel corrected the issues.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tenzin Y, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pokhara Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Mr.Amit Gupta,

I would like to humbly ask for your apology for the inconvenience that you had gone through during your stay. Lack of communication might made you gone through the trouble. So, sorry for all the trouble you had to go through. The mistake will not be repeated again.

Hope we have a chance to serve you with more convenience facilities and best hospitality.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This was our first visit to Nepal, and at Pokhara as well, and we will be definitely coming back here again. Pokhara Grande has made our overall experience even better and our stay over here was top class. The staffs of this hotel is exceptionally friendly, with great manners and great hospitality. I am not sure of many of their names but to name a few Ms. Indira, Ms. Tenjin, Mr. Sushil are few of the most kind employees that we have came across. If any of you are looking for a recommendation, without any hesitation you may book your stay at PG. Their breakfast quality is great with lots of choices. There is definitely something for everybody to satisfy their tastebuds. There is free wifi, swimming pool and gym facilities for all of their guests, plus they offer free pass to their night club for all the residents of the hotel. Their rooms are undoubtedly beautifully designed and spacious. I personally would choose this hotel for my future visits to Pokhara. PG is centrally located, and fooding options are also great around the area. If you want to experience an A1 stay please do choose PG to serve you. A big shout out to the PG family, and my sincere thank you to all the kind and beautiful employees of PG for your unforgettable hospitality!

Room Tip: The rooms in the resort side of the hotel has great views
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank someira28

Dear Someira,

First of all, thank you so much for choosing our hotel out of all and also for your kind regards and recommendations. We will be waiting with a welcoming heart for your next visit. Furthermore, we will try our best to go beyond our abilities to satisfy your needs.

Hope we have a chance to serve you again with the best we have. See you soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

PG is one of the original hotels of Pokhara, near the airport, Dam Site, and Lakeside, but the management and polite, hardworking staff are constantly updating and improving everything. Service, decoration, menu, security, garden, pool and spa are all lovely and pleasant. The staff are especially helpful, friendly and very professional, so if any problem comes up they will help you sort it out. You can stay here with a lot of confidence and all modern amenities, enjoy!

Room Tip: Really all rooms are nice and each has a pleasant view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tenzin Y, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pokhara Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Mr. Daniel,

Greetings from Pokhara Grande!

Thank you for considering us one of the Best in Pokhara. We highly appreciate your effort of posting such a lovely comment on TripAdvisor and glad to know that you are always confident about our service.

Its an honor having you here during your every visit and will be looking forward to see you more often. We assure you of the best in hospitality and that your every stay with us will be as memorable and comfortable as you expected. Thank you for choosing our property.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I have really enjoyed my pleasant stay here with my family.
Nice hotel at a great location with a relaxing view, you will enjoy the fresh scenery of the hotel view. The staff are friendly, provided very good service and facilities are great.
I would really recommend my families and friends for their visit in Nepal.
Looking forward my stay here again soon.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JalalNidumbil

Dear Guest,

Its pleasing to receive such compliments from our respected guest, thank you for the review. We are very glad that you loved everything about Pokhara Grande, so eager to have you back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not five star category, it's 3.5 to 4 star category Hotel. Staff was ok with lack of services, they doesn't know how to give services to guests. Same was with restaurant, no trained professional staff was there. All were ladies in restaurant and they doesn't know how to talk with guests and give services. Breakfast was with lack of variety.
Housekeeping staff opened your room with 3 knockings in 10 sec. They doesn't bother what are you doing in your room or sleeping or in undressed manner or in washrooms. Complained to hotel staff at reception and GM of hotel, he said that it's our hotel policy and we give services If housekeeping staff knock on door 3 times in 5-10 sec. he has right to open the door with master key. GM. Of hotel, in doing something in this matter, just counted that we had upgraded your deluxe Room In to suite.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Pokhara Grande!

First of all let me thank you for having chosen our Hotel during your recent trip to Pokhara and also for bringing these issues to our notice. We deeply apologize that your stay here was not as comfortable as you expected so we hope you would give us another chance to serve you with much enhanced services leaving no space for any sort of complaints.

Your suggestive review is much appreciated and we take this opportunity to improve further and get closer to being the Best.