US$102
Hotel Point(Pokhara)
US$37
US$26
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

US$107
US$61
US$50
US$16
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

US$18
US$14
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$17/night.

US$65
US$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Yes, this is nice hotel with friendly staff BUT beware of the manager because he is selling way over priced trekking permits. He told me I needed a permit to trek to Annapurna Base Camp and it costs 4,000 RS. I told him that I understood it cost 2,000 RS and he said that was incorrect. I said I would buy it at the ACAP checkpoint instead of giving him that much. But I was charged a 2,000 RS surcharge fee for going to the checkpoint without having a permit so it still cost me 4,000 RS instead of the 2,000 RS it should have cost. When I got back to Pokhara, I confronted him about the situation and he said the extra 2,000 RS was a tip. Having spent 3 months in India, I was used to people trying to cheat me out of money every day but I didn't find that in Nepal... except here. :-(

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank ToddKW
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

I love this place, if ever need a tour guide ask for samyam he will look after you! His got the whole itinerary for you and will make it flexible! 240AUD FOR 4 DAYS THAT'S BRILLIANT! Another reason why I do love pokhara!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I stayed 2 nights here this May 2014. Really liked the last room on the top floor, it has amazing ventilation and view. Also liked the rooftop place to hangout. We moved to a cheaper room downstairs after two nights of stay in top floor. that is a budget room, clean and smooth. Like the management.

A recommended stay for budget travelers.

Room Tip: Try to book room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Me and my wife visited Pokhara in August 2014 and we stayed in Eagle Nest Hotel. It was a great stay and with the decent pricing, we also had yummy complimentary breakfast. The hotel is just 3mins from the lakeside road, and is flooded with cafe's and tourist shopping areas. The hotel is small and clean and comes with Wifi and hot/cold water showers. The Wifi can be a little deceiving as power shutdowns can mess it up. The view from the hotel is great early in the morning. One day we had a serious wash basin leak and the Mr.Samyem from the hotel readily fixed it up. The hotel staff are very friendly and caring and will do anything needful with a smile.

Room Tip: * Room on the right side have a great view of the Annapoorna Range * Goto the terrace to take amazing pictures of the mountains * Breakfast can be had on the balcony at each floors * Power can shutdown for hours at a time, so note down the timings and get out and spend time on the roads or shop around, than sit in the room. * Lovely eateries all across the roads, try them, all of them are great.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014

After being without water for two days in the previous city, we decided for 'the safe' option. A hotel :) The staff were extremely friendly, with all the helpful advice for trekking and transport (which we did on our own). We had hot water 24h and wifi (it wasn't very good tough, but Pokhara is bad with internet). Power cuts are normal here, but it didn't bother us. The room was clean, he bathroom new. You can bargain for the price a little bit if you're in the low season. And they kept our luggage when we went trekking for a week. Very good hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple