See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is close to the lake and perfectly located. The staff is friendly and the rooms are spotless in Nepal this is sometimes hard to find. Hot water for sure. And real beds no hard wooden bed but real soft matras

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2016

i been there for 3 days so till these days i had great sleeping excellent services 24 hours hot and cold water fastest wi-fi in the hotel and 100 mt. far from the main road so it is really easy to go the market from this hotel. so if i am going to pokhara

Room Tip: this is the great hotel special after the trekking for sweet sleeping
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Yes, this is nice hotel with friendly staff BUT beware of the manager because he is selling way over priced trekking permits. He told me I needed a permit to trek to Annapurna Base Camp and it costs 4,000 RS. I told him that I understood it cost 2,000 RS and he said that was incorrect. I said I would buy it at the ACAP checkpoint instead of giving him that much. But I was charged a 2,000 RS surcharge fee for going to the checkpoint without having a permit so it still cost me 4,000 RS instead of the 2,000 RS it should have cost. When I got back to Pokhara, I confronted him about the situation and he said the extra 2,000 RS was a tip. Having spent 3 months in India, I was used to people trying to cheat me out of money every day but I didn't find that in Nepal... except here. :-(

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank ToddKW
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

I love this place, if ever need a tour guide ask for samyam he will look after you! His got the whole itinerary for you and will make it flexible! 240AUD FOR 4 DAYS THAT'S BRILLIANT! Another reason why I do love pokhara!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2014

I stayed 2 nights here this May 2014. Really liked the last room on the top floor, it has amazing ventilation and view. Also liked the rooftop place to hangout. We moved to a cheaper room downstairs after two nights of stay in top floor. that is a budget room, clean and smooth. Like the management.

A recommended stay for budget travelers.

Room Tip: Try to book room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends