Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews halal food arab area bts nana the hotel reception the ground floor shopping mall reception staff nice room excellent location room service metro station walking distance foodland supermarket convenience taxi ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2020

The room was excellent, the very best i have stayed in, in Thailand...
I recommened it to everyone....I cannot wait to go back there again, I hope by next month I can stay in the same room. All my best to The Grand 5 Hotel....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM333, The Hotel Management at Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear Rickaces2020,

Thank you very much for sharing your delightful review with us on TripAdvisor.

Reading your review and giving our hotel the title "Best In Bangkok" makes us all very proud to be working here at Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok.

We are all delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable experience here.

All my colleagues and I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for recommending Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok.

Many thanks once again.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

quiet, clean, good location, well worth the price. Staff was helpful and polite. A good choice for our next trip to Thailand. I can definitely recommend this hotel if you want to stay near the action in BKK.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Peku1111,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had a fantastic experience staying with us.

Your kind comments about the helpful polite staff I am sure will give them huge motivation in there work.

Looking forward to welcoming you back and also thank you for recommending Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok on tripadvisor.

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Requested a non-smoking room. Given 1306, aka 306. All the third floor is non-smoking I was informed. Problem is the smoke from other floors is circulated through the air conditioning. The corridor is okay. But as soon as you open your room door, it hits you hard. Our clothes reeked. You could smell it on the bedding every morning.

What did they do when I complained (several times)? A few squirts of some air freshener to mask the smell for a few minutes.

At breakfast, don’t expect much. They are trying to appeal to Arabic travellers as well as Indian vegetarians. Love your bacon, pork sausages and small goods? You are out of luck at this joint. The Korean kimchi they served up each day? Hope it has a long shelf life.the severe look I got from the lady who seemed in charge, when I loaded up a large plate with fruit, was off putting. Love your Thai food in Thailand? Better get breakfast elsewhere.

In room printed guides / material is in Arabic and English. Better not be a Thai staying in this room.

No swimming pool.

At this price point I’d be looking elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank christopherbA2518XU
GeneralM333, The Hotel Management at Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Dear ChristopherbA2518XU,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor and we are saddened to learn that you had an unpleasant experience during your stay.

Your comments have been taken very seriously and are currently being investigated as all our guests are of the utmost importance to us.

We have designated smoking and non smoking floors. We will investigate as to how smoke smell is seeping into the corridors.

We do hope you will treat this as an isolated case and give us an opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 March 2020

My colleague and I stayed here for a couple of nights, for buisiness meetings.
The hotel location is excellent, being in a really busy area with a great choice of restaurants and bars in a short walking distance. The hotel reception is within a shopping mall, and there is no bar, just a lobby area.
The rooms are of reasonable quality, with a good, comfortable bed and a desk/work area.
The breakfast is a buffet, with massive choice of Asian and Westrern food, with eggs cooked to order.

Disliked · The demand for a 1000Bht cash depost per room, refundable on departure, but only after the rooms had been inspected! This added quite a delay to the check out process :-(

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JohnT-Hemel
GeneralM333, The Hotel Management at Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear JohnT-Hemel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this positive review following your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to read that you found Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok to be of excellent value and in a great location. The hotel is in a very lively area with a 24 hr shopping mall.

The deposit and checking of guest room is a standard procedure. Checking of guest rooms is also carried out to make sure all belongings have been taken.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Bangkok.

Many Thanks once again.

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

They kept my 1000 bath and never pay back, I had made some claim to Booking.com and call to them twice, but it seems they don't care and booking.com also the same. Thailand is beautifull but this time was a bad experience, not recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
GeneralM333, The Hotel Management at Grand 5 Hotel & Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Dtkien01,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I am deeply sad to learn that you had an unpleasant experience with us during your recent visit. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Your comments have been taken back very seriously. Please could you contact me at rm@grandsukhumvit.com so that I may further investigate this case. I would also be interested to know if you have a receipt for the THB 1000. Please could you send an attached copy of it also.

Looking forward to hearing from you.