“pretty good”

Price range: US$3 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I enjoyed the fries and the curds. Gravy was pretty good too, but I might say that was the weak link. Very, very nice customer service. I thought the prices were a tad high, but certainly fair.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

After trying "poutine" in Laos and Phuket, it was refreshing to have something more authentic in Bangkok. It was really nice having real cheese curds again, and I would definitely eat here again if I find myself back in this part of Bangkok.
The staff were very friendly, and the manager/owner was a very nice lady as well.
Anyways, if you are craving a poutine in Asia, this is probably the best place you are going to come across!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I've had "poutine" lately, but it just wasn't the same. So I'm glad to have found this place. So good!

1  Thank Joe P
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Irish married to a Canadian, and I have never understood the love of Poutine. This place however was great! The gravy is tasty and not salty, the cheese curds are soft and the fries are well cooked and not oily or limp. After travelling for a while it was nice to have a break from Thai food. This poutine was so good I'll definitely give it another try when next in Canada.

1  Thank smith864
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Came across this restaurant along the street from our hotel. The food here is so fresh and tasty and beautifully presented.
Had a chicken burger and a chicken souvlaki plate which were both amazing - the hummus was awesome and the chicken beautiful and tender.
Loved it.