We stayed for 3 nights in this apartment-hotel and in overall, we were happy with what we have experienced. The location is in Saladaeng Road, within the business & entertainment area of Silom. The location is quite tucked away from the busy Silom Road, but still within walking distance to the BTS Saladaeng and Silom MRT.
• Location, location, location. Apart from being within walking distance to BTS & MRT station, we also found that there were so many resto/food stalls/street food/cafes around the hotel. One of my favorite is the local resto next to Siri Sathorn apartment nearby. It’s cheap but tasty.
• The one-bedroom studio we stayed is very nice, really exceed our expectation. With the wooden parquette floor, spacious living room, kitchenette, desk, and the room has a very good lighting and enough windows to keep it bright & fresh. It’s all white! The interior design and decoration really made our unit felt cozy and warm. Just perfect for relaxing after exploring the city under hot and dusty air.
• Bed was comfortable and very clean, with smooth sheets and pillows. The air conditioner worked well.
• Bathroom has standing shower only (no bathtub) and toilet. It was alright, because apart from that, the bathroom was very clean, with full range of toiletries. The hotel provided us clean towels, hand towels and bathrobe.
• It has fully equipped kitchenette (see my pics).
• Breakfast was delivered to your room every morning after you chosen between two breakfast sets. Both sets were adequate and taste OK, but quite boring if you stayed more than 3 nights, because no other choices beside that two sets.
• It has a slim swimming pool and small gym
• It has coin-operated washing machine and dryer. Very good for light traveller and quite cheap (THB 50 for one-go)!!!! You can exchange for coins (5 x THB 10) in the front desk.
• Staff were friendly and helpful, but sometimes just not there in terms of having initiatives to offer help.
• The gym was practically not good enough so don’t expect too much.
• No free wi-fi
• Breakfast sets/choice could be boring if you plan to stay more than 3 nights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saladaeng Colonnade offers Bangkok serviced apartments on Saladaeng Road, which is close to Silom Road and Sathorn Road. All rooms boast antique furnishings that blend perfectly with modern amenities, such as private bathroom, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The concierge desk is open 24 hours to entertain queries and welcome arriving guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saladaeng Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saladaeng Colonnade Hotel Bangkok