US$76
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
Priceline
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$104
US$91
HotelQuickly
All reviewsexchange towerfoodland supermarketfood landhour supermarketasok btsstudio apartmentbenjakiti parkexcellent locationkitchen facilitiesa queen size bedsmall kitchena small swimming poolsoi cowboyterminal shopping mallmini fridgehalal foodfree wifi
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We stayed here for a period of two nights. We booked a one bedroom studio. Citadines is well located in soi 16 with a Foodland nearby. A supermarket with a small restaurant were you can eat thai dishes.

Check-in went well. Staff is friendly. The room we got was located on a corner, facing the soi. Only from the bedroom we had a clear view through the window. The windows in the livingroom and bathroom were blinded. We had a bath- tub in the bathroom, the toilet was seperated from the bathroom. Because of the corner in the appartement, the livingroom was quite dark.

Because of the bad reviews about the breakfast, we only made a booking for the room itself, breakfast not included.

It is just a 5 to 10 minute walk to BTS Asok. And the hotel is close to Terminal 21. A big mall.

There is not really anything negative to say about Citadines Sukhumvit 16. Would we recommend it? It is a fine hotel for a short stay, but we think there are better options if you want a room near BTS Asok. Especially when you are planning to stay longer than just a few nights.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Asiana14
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Excellent value for money in a great central location. The studios were clean and well maintained and the staff were very friendly and always smiling. I stayed twice over a 10 day period and on both occasions i enjoyed my stay although i did prefer my room on the soi 16 side of the building as it was slightly quieter. The proximity to Foodland and the BTS/MRT was very useful not to mention the easy walk to restaurants and bars on Sukhimvit road. The walk to soi 8 and 11 where i tend to eat and drink was less than a 15 minute stroll. I would also suggest you book directy online with the website,the system was easy to use and the price was better than any other i could find on the web.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This is my second stay at Citadines Sukhumvit 16 and I returned after trying out various other hotels for my frequent visits to Bangkok. Amongst the other serviced apartments in NaNa and Asok area, I recommend this one hands down.

The location is fantastic - very near to BTS Asok and a mere 3-min walk. We are not inconvenienced by any tuktuk schedules and do not need to make long distance calls to the hotel to despatch one to pick us up. You do need to know where to walk though. If you are taking the BTS, look for the exit which says "Exchange Tower". Take that exit and you will see Exchange Tower with a huge True Fitness sign. Get down from the sky walk, and walk along the road on the pedestrian walkway. Exchange Tower will be on your left, the road on your right as you walk against the flow of traffic. Turn left on the first slip road you see, and you should be able to see Citadines - it is an orange building with a purple signboard.

Walk further down along this slip road and you will find Foodland... A 24-hr supermarket. I bought eggs and ham and instant noodles to cook at the apartment. If you are not a good cook, next to the hotel is a quaint coffee house that sells pretty good chocolate croissant and banana cheesecake. (Don't ask me how I know! LOL obviously I caved in and bought them for tea).

The toilet is comfortable, and everything works in the room. The only minor grouse I have is that the bed is uncomfortable. It feels very hard and there does not seem to be much support. I can sort of feel the springs... And the pillows were so thick, I made my own out of towels and my T-shirts.

Otherwise, the hotel staff is very helpful and always tries their best to give me directions to where I want to go. Would recommend this as an economical option for accommodation.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kokonuk
Reviewed 9 September 2012

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed. Wonderful hotel with very good rooms. Its actually an apartment with kitchen. I enjoyed every moment in this apartment. Very good stay. Blindly book in this hotel and you will surely enjoy the stay for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank hoteladvice123
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Staff was extremely polite and courteous. Anything you needed the staff went out of their way to provide it for you. front desk personnel were very efficient and polite.
Residence was close to shopping and BTS was within walking distance. 24hrs grocery store nearby. Room was very clean and free from moldy orders that many other place have even the upscale"luxury" hotels. housekeeping was quick and efficient. Overall this was a very enjoyable stay and I would recommend it to the business traveler or long term vacationer.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo