Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$21
US$18
US$23
Free cancellation until 06/12/22
Hotels.comUS$23
TravelocityUS$23
Vio.comUS$19
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect anything other than the very basic here. But even then there are some basics that are missing. The most obvious: clean bed sheets. Even though I requested a change on the first day, the dirty sheets were just replaced with other dirty sheets. A couple of days later I saw that the sheets were actually laundered but stained/dirty.
Overall, the rooms are not very clean too. On day 1 I walked in a room with a dirty floor. Towels were also dirty and the shower stained. There is much to be done in order to just cover the basics.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel located I busy road lots of restaurants shops and massage parlours
Close to sky train and easy access to river
Rooms a little dated and in need of some TLC
But for price that is expected in Thailand
All in all an ok place to stay for a short time close to Gay clubs etc

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 3 night đon 27th-30th Apr 2018. Check in is OK, but they give me the room with dirty sheet, no kettle, no hair dryer. I cannot sleep with dirty sheet in 3 night.
Check out late in 2pm, they will charge 1 night = 1200 bath while book 1 night in Hotels.com is only a half.
Location is good bcs It is on Silom road.
But I font want come back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A nice little hotel with super friendly staff and nice rooms, I stayed in the superior room for a little more and it was massive and clean!

The location is the best thing about this hotel, its 15 mins from the boat which covers many of Bangkoks tourist and non tourist attractions! Its also close to the nightlife in Silom, making it good for both day and night activities without having to take taxis and tuk tuks.

Will stay again for sure!

Room tip: front rooms can be noisy, back rooms quieter
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mhcd_2000
Reviewed 27 December 2017

This is a budget hotel on Si Lom road. We were staying here over the weekend to be able to access the gay hotspots in Bangkok. The bathroom was clean. The sheets and pillows looked reused and we were not so happy with that. But we barely spent much time in the hotel and it was not a big deal for us. The staff is helpful. They do not have a buffet breakfast, you order from one of the set breakfasts available and they will serve it on your table. We were on the 4th floor and there was no WiFi available, but I think they do mention that in the facilities, so we were OK. All in all, it was a satisfactory stay.

Date of stay: December 2017