US$154
Priceline
US$88
US$63
Agoda.com
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Nice friendly place weekend market across the street.Breakfast was okay.Upstairs restaraunt was excellent and in house massage was top rate!Local cab drivers were friendly and fair. Mr Num a great facilitator.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We unexpectadly had to stay an extra night in Bangkok and a travel advisor suggested this place. It was resonably cheap but it's not even worth what we paid. The foyer area was lovely marble and gave us false hopes. The room was big but had nothing except the bed and a TV in it. The room and the bathroom looked like they hadn't been changed since the 1900's. I couldn't tell if the room was dirty or just going rotten. We slept in sleeping bag liners because the bed didn't look particulary inviting. Breakfast was included...but I wish it wasn't!! There are much nicer hotels around it!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoannaEngland
Reviewed 18 July 2009

My husband and I stayed at Tong Poon for 1 night at an exorbitant price. The room was damp and smelly. The headboard for the bed was dirty and the walls were dirty and cracked. The breakfast room was ok but the options were limited. We do not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stroalki
Reviewed 30 April 2009

This is the worst hotel that i have ever stayed in. The rooms are noting like they appear in the picture. The staff remind me of sloths they are lazy and not willing to help any one. We stayed here for a total of three days and on the day of our check out our friends who were meeting up with us came up to our room for 40 min while we finished packing our bags. When we came down the recptionist told us that we had to pay 300 bhart for each of our visotors comming up to our room, total 600 bhart. We refused to because we knew they were trying to scam us. Luckly we did not give them the key back. The receptionsts started yelling at us and then thorwing objects at us.My sister go hit by a pen. We eventuly got our bond back and did not have to pay the 600 bhart. But never again.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank jollyjoyjoy
Reviewed 18 April 2009

I strongly do not recommend to anybody to enter this place... After weeks of travelling thru Thailand I was pretty happy that finally I will have a nice 3star room with fun, cosy bed, hot water and nice breakfast...oh well reality was far away from this...when I first entered the hotel I had that impression that it looks a bit different that on webpage .after I realised that rooms are in not the best condition , swim pool was old and dirty (I was told by staff not to swim because water wasn’t changed for a long time, ) restaurant was overprized and there was not a lot of choice for me as I am vegetarian...hotel seems like one of those place totally forgotten that needs to be refurnished asap!!!!,... Staff in the reception was not in the best mood when I first come, the women at the desk didn’t even say hello or even smile ...just asked about my passport and confirmation booking...I thing that was the most rude staff I’ve ever meet..And I travelled a bit so I was very surprised of that behaviour..Next day when asked about breakfast for vegetarians they told me that in the prise for room only American style breakfast is included and I can’t have nothing else... ok I thought >>so I’ve asked to give me just a toast& jam... my b/fast was: cold toast & bad quality jam & worst coffee ever.. When I tried to use and internet I was told to pay for an hour even I was using it for 15 min.. At the end I requested lady from reception to book me a taxi for an airport, again.... instead of regular price around 300bht I was told to pay 500bht...as she explained that I need to pay for highway,,,I left hotel immediately after that ,,, no one said thank you or goodbye, outside I‘ve took firs better taxi and driver charged me 310bht..Well I think that she just tried to earn some extra cash....

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ewsko1