“Only limo company I use in Pattaya and Bangkok”

Bangkok Airport Limosine
Ranked #45 of 112 Transportation in Bangkok
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We have been coming to Bangkok and Pattaya for several years and this is the only transportation I have used in the BKK/Pattaya area. They have NEVER been late. So far this season (2017/2018) they met us at BKK at midnight, took us to our hotel in Bangkok, drove us to Pattaya 6 days later, and took us from Pattaya back to BKK to catch a flight to Phuket (where we are now). I have every reason to expect them to meet us at BKK in a couple of days and return us to Pattaya. I am sorry for those two reviewers who did not have the same experience. They are timely, their vehicles are very clean and their drivers have always been professional.

1  Thank Steve P
"driver"
in 6 reviews
"baht"

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We arrived into Bangkok on Thursday evening. Our flight was about 15 minutes late. There was a man with a sign with our names on it. We ordered a fast track arrival and a buggy. There was no buggy, the pleasant man spoke no english, he was very frustrated and kept making phone calls. We waited another five minutes and then proceeded on our own to the immigration and our awaiting car with no assistance. I have emailed the company twice and no response from them at all. I would not use them again. Clearly they have no interest in service recovery, just taking your money when not providing a service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I was met after 2 flights and an early evening arrival. Driver was very friendly and helpful. He told me that because of my arrival time it would take at least 1 hr told get to my hotel due to traffic. Car was very clean, air conditioned. On my return, I was picked up on time and when arriving at the airport was asked by driver which airline I was flying with and was dropped at their departure point. Highly recommended!

1  Thank rabbitoh1
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I used The Bangkok Airport Limosine Company four times during my stay in Thailand. I paid for all my bookings on-line from home prior to arriving in Thailand.

The first time was for Meet and Greet on arriving at the airport! It was super efficient: I got off the plane, smiling man with golf cart waiting for me and we whizzed to the special immigration desk where a smiling official greeted me, picked up my suitcase, and was taken straight to my driver. All in all I was off the plane and out of the airport in 20 minutes! Wonderful!

The second and third times I used this company was for the drive from Bangkok to Hua Hin and back which took just under 3 hours. This service was excellent again. It was a comfortable ride with a good driver in a luxury and clean limousine with water supplied. We stopped en route for 10 minutes both ways for a break.

For the fourth trip, I was picked up at Bangkok Sam airport and taken to my hotel.

Every time the driver was on time, courteous, and an excellent driver
I cannot praise this company enough and highly recommend it. Once I had to change the date of a trip, and another time I advised them that my flight was delayed. It was no problem at all for them to do this and I felt very happy and safe with them at all times.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Airport picks ups are standard (but see below), although I've had very poor drop off experiences. You book online, pay, and pick your hotel and time. Simple enough? Not quite. The first time I was sent a confirmation message the day before departure giving the wrong time of pick up. With the help of hotel staff speaking Thai, this was eventually settled, but it wasted time & was one thing I didn't need to think about. The first time this happened, I put it down to the hotel transcribing the wrong time. The next time it happened they changed my pick up to 3 hours before my flight. That is crazy. If anyone thinks you can get to the airport from downtown Bangkok, check your baggage, clear customs and security, and make your flight - good luck! When I tried to point this out to them and just ask for the time I paid for:
1) They wouldn't do it without confirmation that was my original request
2) When I gave my booking number they had no means to look it up (?????)
3) I was then told to wait 5 minutes on hold
4) They hung up
5) When I tried to call back no one answered
Now to be fair, later that night I got a hotel message from them confirming my original time. But it was too late - I couldn't risk it, lost my money & got another driver.
Seriously - it it worth the bother. There are loads of limo and shuttle services, plus uber can take you and they are all at about the same price give or take 100-200 baht (700-950 baht). These guys are at the more expensive range. If you are in something like airbnb where hosts often give you free pick up, usually if you use the same service for a drop off you pay less than the usual rate. So, look around.
BTW, their VIP pick up service requires clarification. All that happens is you are escorted to the private "priority" immigration gate. You can be in and out in minutes and yes, the main gate can be very crowded sometimes. The thing is, many people can use priority anyway but don't realize it eg. business class, elderly, monks. mobility issues etc. Second, remember that Bangkok airport is not great with getting baggage out quickly. Even if you have priority baggage, you'll be waiting on the other end. So you're paying thousands of baht for someone to meet you and walk you to a gate, possibly arrange a porter, other than which it's the same as any usual option - they make a call and a car turns up. Is it really worth it?

1  Thank steve_king1967