“Dependable, good cars and great value with VIP service available.”

Bangkok Airport Limosine
Ranked #44 of 114 Transportation in Bangkok
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have used this car service at least 6 times over the years to and from BKK airport to Bangkok city and have found them very dependable, friendly and at a great value - especially for first time visitors. I have checked other car services but they are often more expensive for the same type of car. Most of the cars are Toyota Camrys which are in great condition although not always new. If you want even more luxury, try someone else but beware of the cost. My last trip I tried their VIP fast track immigration service and certainly recommend it depending on your arrival or departure. For mid afternoon arrivals, I consider it a must given the crowds. For early morning departures it is probably optional. The cost each time was less than $40 per person and easy to add to your car reservation. Their website is easy to navigate and book a car and found it secure to make a payment.

All reviews
"fast track"
in 3 reviews
"arriving at the airport"
"comfortable ride"
in 5 reviews
"baht"
"thai"

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

AOT Counter Staff told me around 30 waiting before I foot the bill. The reality is about one hour.
The staff told me to wait outside in area 7. During queue, I saw someone came later than I and get on limousine in advance (same vehicle type, Camry). I complained and they never say sorry to me.
My friend told me the guy get on car was waiting inside (with air condition). I waited outside and standing over 30 mins.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I have used this service a couple of times and want to use this medium to say thanks for the welcoming smile, the speedy service through customs, the time taken to attend to baggage and obtaining phone SIM card and then the comfortable ride into the city. The return journey, equally comfortable. Will use this service next time too

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My family (with 3 kids) got a mini bus from our hotel in Pattaya to the airport. It was on time and the van was modern, with plush clean seats. The driver made no fuss and drove very safely to the airport. We didn't have a care in the world.

The best thing was the lack of whinging from our kids. They enjoyed the ride.

We would highly recommend this service to anyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We have been coming to Bangkok and Pattaya for several years and this is the only transportation I have used in the BKK/Pattaya area. They have NEVER been late. So far this season (2017/2018) they met us at BKK at midnight, took us to our hotel in Bangkok, drove us to Pattaya 6 days later, and took us from Pattaya back to BKK to catch a flight to Phuket (where we are now). I have every reason to expect them to meet us at BKK in a couple of days and return us to Pattaya. I am sorry for those two reviewers who did not have the same experience. They are timely, their vehicles are very clean and their drivers have always been professional.

1  Thank Steve P