US$136
Cancelon
US$499
US$379
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We liked the location very much. Quite near the train station as well as the MRT (subway), so great for getting around town, and especially great if you arrive or depart Bangkok by train. It's on a small soi off the main drag, too, so nice and quiet. The owner was also willing to negotiate a slightly lower rate for the promise of three night's stay (asking 450 THB/night for fan room with shared bath).

The rooms are just OK, ours was big with one double bed though a little grubby and the shared bath was under construction so we had to go up or downstairs to use a sink. Some windows didn't have screens so we were worried about mosquitoes - Hah! We ended up checking out promptly the next morning after spending the night being eaten alive by bedbugs. The owner was not so friendly at our departure, and demanded more money when she saw us with our packs. I gladly gave her another 100 THB just to be rid of the place.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank poopshipdestroyer5
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

This is the place I've chosen for my first time trip to Bangkok with my gal pal. It was quite difficult to locate at first but the neighborhood around the area were very helpful in giving directions. When I've located it I've realized its just indeed very close to hua lamphong MRT. Our standard room was tiny but looks neat and comfy though. WiFi was good. Free drinking water provided. If you just need a place to shower and sleep and rest after a long walk then @ one inn suits you well. My only negative comment is that they didn't change/provide new towels on a daily basis. We stayed for 3 days and the towels we used since day one was never changed till we checked out. I hope they'll improve on that.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Lorie B
Reviewed 11 November 2012

you get a discount if you pay for eight nights in a row (2000 for eight nights), and that gets you free laundry as well. I liked the place even though I got periodic visits from bedbugs. three-quarters of the bathrooms and showers are out of service. not sure what the hell is up with that. at yet i'm giving if four out of five??!! yeah. i just kinda liked it anyhow. it was quiet. i got a room with a window.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank spookles99
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We stayed here for a few nights and had a decent stay.
The staff were pleasant enough. We paid 520 baht per night (about £10.50) for a big room with two double beds, aircon, fridge, private bathroom with cold shower and western toilet, towels and loo roll provided. Breakfast was included too and was good, provided you like toast and fried eggs. There's WiFi in the reception area.
The room wasn't cleaned often enough and areas of the guesthouse were a bit grubby. We saw a couple of roaches, but nothing drastic.
The location was really good for us - not too close to the crazy tourist part of town but really near the Hua Lamphong metro station so it was a good base for exploring the city.
We felt it was good value for what we paid.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed there in August 2012 because a friend of mine recommended this place to me. Half of the showers were out of order also the WiFi didn`t work properly. In the land of the smiles I got not one single smile from the owner (Tommy). I asked him about a visa service for myanmar he did not have clou how to do it (was I the first person ever asked him that question). And I found it as well not polite from him to always remind me o paying my room, like three times a day. But on the other hand he was very calm when the showers and half of the toilets didn`t work. That did not seem to bother him. Tommy and the owner family gave me (and other guest I discussed it with the feeling that we might disturb them with our presence.maybe it will change and they are new in the business ...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo