“Good, tasty food”

Ranked #962 of 12,257 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Not a great deal to add to the other reviewers' comments really. Seems to be run by a young couple. I over ordered Mushroom curry and Southern Sweet & Sour Curry both served with rice + a Lemongrass drink. (Notes: No alcohol sold. Didn't ask about BYO. Not the restaurant's fault but I'd forgotten how bad lemongrass tasted in drinks). Generous portions. Prices bit in the high side. 150 baht for curries/ soups so total bill came to 340 baht although I could have satisfied my hungry and thirst for 200. Background music right up my street: Al Green, Luther Vandross. All in all, a good experience.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great place for vegetarians in Bangkok - plenty of choices,prices are a bit higher than usual but its definitely with it.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I couldn't find very good vegetarian places in Bangkok.

This place is very cheap and very high quality.

I would recommend this place to anyone.

The green and red Thai curries are delicious.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This place is quite strange for non veggie like me, it is very difficult to locate the restaurant even it is on the main samsen road. I just ordered stir fried mix vegs and fried rices. It is quite a bit far from the Thai taste for me, but it is probably good for vegan , just try it and decide by yourself!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

My colleagues brought me here for lunch and I was totally impressed on their vegetarian dishes. Prices were a bit higher than most cafes, but the menu was quite extensive and service was prompt. I will definitely recommend for those looking for vegetarian or those who would like to go for something different to the usual Thai meals.