US$76
US$80
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
All reviewshot watermarket stallsmini fridgeshort strolltwo nightsclean bathroomside streetsiambalconytvbahtthailandrambuttri
Reviewed 6 August 2015

First day, Ac out of service
Second day, no cleaning no water.
Second day evening, impossible to received a friend. guest are forbidden!
Third day, I left out of this place !

That's not big deal but the reception girl was not nice and not professional at all so no reason to stay more. In addition, you can find better deal for same price or less around.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Very, very, very average. Rooms smallish - not more than a bed really; a toilet. Staff seemed nice when i was nice. I never tried being mean or angry, so i don´t know if they would have been nice still then.

No breakfast, which is just as well - all Thai hotels serve you two pale toasts, throw in some butter and jam and - for crying out load - add their ridiculous Nescafé bags.

So. Be sure to get a balcony facing the Wat across the street, and the street where it´s fun looking at drunk guys staggering home after midnight and being picked up by girls they pretend not to notice are street walkers if you know what i mean. Ha!?

I can´t imagine staying in this hotel without a balcony. So please, please, please get a balcony, or i won´t ever talk to you again.

Room Tip: BALCONY for Christ´s sake!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anelle M
Reviewed 24 May 2015

My room 's AC didn't work at all blowing out nothing but warm air so they moved me to another room where the AC reeked of strong moldy odor giving me an instant headache . Fearing getting sick, I decided to keep my old room using the fan instead in the middle of summer . I then discovered the TV's remote didn't work either . One staff was SUPER RUDE starring me down before handing me the better remote . I have been coming here for several years whenever visiting Bangkok . I've seen the DETERIORATION and lack of basic maintenance . The hotel has no elevator only a tiny one strictly used for freight . Basic things that were broken in the room since last stay have remained unrepaired ! I'm not going back!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Serendipp
Reviewed 6 March 2015

It did the trick, just a clean reasonable priced guesthouse, very nearby Ko San road.

Efficient and friendly staff, you can ask for a "quiet" room, bed and bathroom both ok. Had some ants in the room, but that's not a big deal for me :)

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the webpage
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Yens_NL
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

So, this place is clean, quiet, central (for the Cow Son Road) and the bed is super comfortable, but that's about it as far as it goes for this hotel. To be honest now that we have checked into our next hotel you can see the vast difference between them. Essentially this place is overpriced but i guess that is standard for this area. I suppose i would come back and stay here, better the devil you know, but to be honest i think i will try somewhere else for when we come back to bangkok.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple