“Birthday celebration at Biscotti for my bestfriend”
Review of Biscotti

Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Bangkok
Description: True Italian flavours. Chef Alessio Banchero and Manager Alessandro Camporesi invite guests to experience the cuisine of their homeland and continue Biscotti’s two-decade track record for serving some of Bangkok’s finest Italian flavours. Take your seat in the vibrant atmosphere with a view of the open kitchen. Delectable delights created before your eyes include focaccia mascarpone with truffle oil, Amarone risotto with seared bone marrow, taglioni with Boston lobster and Rossini-style tenderloin. Join us for an express lunch buffet or leisurely dinner of dishes perfectly paired with the spectacular wine selection, and discover why Biscotti is consistently ranked amongst top restaurants listed in the Michelin Guide.
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Very cozy and nice environment. Reasonable proce and staffs are very friendly. Rotmay is very attentive and serve with a smile. Definitely will come back again!

3  Thank Denice31
ChalineeS14, Manager at Biscotti, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2019

Dear Denice31,

Warmest greeting from the Biscotti, Anantara Siam Bangkok

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know you had a great meal with us!

And thanks for your nice words, we are really happy that you recognize our sense of hospitality and the quality of our products.

I will pass your comment to our culinary team and also my service team, especially Ms. Rodmay, they will appreciate your words.

We look forward to welcome you again and i remind you that we will start our White Truffle Promotion on November 4th. Don't miss it!

Biscotti Manager

Write a reviewReviews (809)

Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

Nice quality buffet. Food was absolutely delicious. Attention to details, portions and taste were all beyond expectations.

The service was excellent as the servers were very responsive and constantly attending to our needs. Thanks for talking care of me by K.Rodmay

3  Thank tammy1250

Dear tammy1250,

Warmest greeting from the Biscotti, Anantara Siam Bangkok

I will pass your comment to our culinary team and also my service team, especially K. Rodmay, they will love your review!

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

It’s a great time spending with my friends, Good assortment of food for lunch As expected the service is very good and thank you with a girl staff Khun Rotmay. I will come back for sure. :)
I will come back for sure.

3  Thank prnaamy

Dear prnaamy,

Warmest greeting from the Biscotti, Anantara Siam Bangkok

I will pass your comment to our culinary team and also my service team, especially K. Rodmay, they will appreciate your comment.

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Very impress with the great food, excellent service, and atmosphere. The food pricing is very reasonable. Would recommend to friends and family

3  Thank NongD12

Dear NongD12,

Warmest greeting from the Biscotti, Anantara Siam Bangkok

I will pass your comment to our culinary team and also my service team, they will appreciate your comment.

Reviewed 23 October 2019

Great food with excellent service in a warm and cozy atmosphere. Would highly recommend all Italian food enthusiasts to come and try.

3  Thank Paul M

Dear Paul M,

Warmest greeting from the Biscotti, Anantara Siam Bangkok

What a nice review. It makes me proud of my team and i will definitely share with my team.

Be assured that in Biscotti you will always find fresh food and attentive service in a genuine Italian environment.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.