“Great therapist but not a warm welcome...”

Ruen-Nuad Massage Studio
Ranked #38 of 620 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Cute place, located in a wooden house. Not a fancy spa but good value for money and the therapist I had was excellent...
However the receptionists were limit rude; barely looking up from the screen of her mobile phone, no smile, no welcome, nothing...

1  Thank Cha_Kowal
in 6 reviews
"alley"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Old fashion traditional spa.

Very tranquil setting in central location.

Thankfully no funky business!!!

Better value than other proper spas.

Been many times over several years.

1  Thank TalesFromFarOut
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I had a Traditional Thai Massage for 1 hour (350 Baht). You can also have it for 90 minutes or 2 hours. Foot massage 1 hour is 350 Baht, Oil Massage 1 hour for 700 Baht.

The Thai Massage was very strong, but I enjoyed it! The ladies at this place seem to know what they're doing and seem to be trained.

I liked the establishment for its clean and plain timber style. You can't compare this place to 'western style' spas. Ruen Nuad is simple, but everything is tidy and clean. No A/C, but they have fans.
You receive shorts and a blouse to wear for the massage. Afterwards you can have a cup of tea.

I didn't make a reservation, but simply walked in there. I was there between 1 and 2 pm and there were no other customers at all. So everything nice and quiet.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Have a great and good treatment with a body scrub and oil massage.
The only thing where after the scrub you should shower and the water pressure in the shower where so so low pressure.
It's take a long time to get it of you body.
But really good price.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My family members and I, thoroughly enjoyed our Spa packages. The guys had Spa package 2 (2.45hrs) attended by Male Therapists. The ladies had Spa package 3 (3hrs with facial) by female Therapists. All of us were in private rooms. The price was worth it. We felt totally recharged, relaxed and energised after the session. We will recommend to our friends and other family members. And will certainly come back again. My therapist, Noon was simply fantastic. My family members also spoke highly of their Therapists! Thanks Ruen Nuad! You are the BEST!

1  Thank TutyAmir