“Great massage and value for money !”

Ruen-Nuad Massage Studio
Ranked #25 of 529 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I had this massage on the last day of my Bangkok trip, and I was lucky to have a good and skilled massage lady. I have 2 hours foot massage, and the lady suggested to spend 20 mins for my neck and shoulder. Overall, this massage helped me feel more relax and with good body sketches. Just a tip, the shop quite full always, it is advised to book in advance. Another thing I like was the massage lady concentrated on her work, instead of keep talking with other massage ladies (this is my another experience in another shop). So I can have a quiet time to rest well and enjoy the massage.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Excellent massage. Worth walking to. Definitely book for the hour and a half - time goes really quickly. She did a full body thai massage which was lovely and so cheap!!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I first had a Thai massage here was amazing with a tall Thai woman who was so lovely. Second time was with a short bigger thai woman with short hair to her chin. She told me to get changed which i did then i asked her if she minded closing the curtains so everyone couldnt see. She angrily told me to lie down then aggressively shouted and made angry noises. She did it so hard im convinced she wanted to hurt me, she stared at me the whole time and couldn't once crack a smile when i tried to lighten the mood. She then went away for 5 mins (usually they get you tea) came back with nothing and continued to do it so hard my back was painful for next week (luckily i like it hard so didn't have a problem with this). Afterwards my friend told me she got tea and had the sweetest lady. My advice is to NOT go with this woman if she is given to you. I also forgot to mention our appts were booked for 8 and we waited half an hour because they forgot about us even though we were sat right in front of them in reception. !?!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first Thai massage in Thailand and we booked a 1.5 hour Thai massage. We enjoyed the techniques used during the message but after experiencing other massage studios in Thailand, we realized how much pressure was used during the massage and they were unresponsive to our obvious signs of discomfort. We now know to ask for different levels but would recommend they ask how much pressure you would like ahead of time, especially if it is your first Thai massage (other studios we have filled out information sheets asking these questions).

Reviewed 26 November 2017

excellent old style thai massage
was a personal recommendation from a local person
loved the decor and how old it seems
the therapist did a great job
very reasonably priced at 350 per hour
i visit everytime i am in Bangkok