US$80
US$68
Agoda.com
US$626
US$399
All reviewsthong lortuk tukbts stationnice boutique hotelrecommend this hotelbalcony roomfront desk staffquiet streetsmall poolthe hotel offersthe main roadpleasant staymin walkenjoyed my staysukhumvittrainthailand
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Excellent breakfast. Good room and friendly service. The decor is attractive and general feel of the place is appealing. Comfy bed and a homely feel made for a relaxed stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายส่วนหน้าสำนักงาน at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Aungsa

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. I have noted your compliments about breakfast and staff. It's equally pleasing to learn that you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

A 5min walk from ThongLor BTS but hotel do provide complimentary pickup/drop Off service at the station.

Not much amenities available once you in the hotel as the nearest 7-11 is at the BTS. However, there is a complimentary coffee machine and bottle water at the lobby area which is thoughtful.

Free handphone provided was extremely helpful.

Great service from front desk to help and insist a meter taxi to airport. Save my trouble to negotiate with the driver which is always annoying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายส่วนหน้าสำนักงาน at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Pauline L

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your recent experience at the Salil Hotel your feedback is very helpful.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to Bangkok

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about two weeks while getting surgery at a nearby hotel in Bangkok. I can not recommend this place more highly. The location is absolutely amazing perfect, and so much less touristy than other parts of Bangkok.

The staff is incredibly gracious, kind, polite, and quick to help with any complaints or needs.

My room on the 4th floor had a beautiful view and was spacious with beautiful hardwood floors and a comfy king size bed.

The pool was a lovely touch and definitely the most beautiful place in the hotel. The bar nearby was perfect for sipping Thai iced tea while swimming around.

The breakfast buffet was consistently delicious and had a variety of options every day. I loved it.

The only negatives for this hotel were incredibly small:

My mother’s room, two floors below
mine, had an ant problem in the bathroom.

I would have hoped for a wider variety of vegetarian food options from the room service/restaurant menu. Still, there are lots of amazing restaurants within short walking distance of the Salil.

I loved my stay here. This is a great little hotel and I can’t wait to return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Alia T

It was highly appreciated to read your review with thank you so much for spending your time to write and recommend us in TripAdvisor.

I and my colleague strive a lot to enhance our service and product pass on to all of our guests. Your kind compliment is such a valuable to all of us in term of the inspiration and motivation to drive on.

Moreover, I am very delightful to learn that you desire to stay with us upon your return to Bangkok. We will keep looking forward your next visit with us.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Nice little hotel, which offers great breakfast times.

Service was consitently great.

Only negative for me, was that our hotel had a view of a wall, which wasn't ideal.

Hotel offered the use of a phone for FREE, which was amazing!

Would recommend this hotel.

May be worth noting that some tours did not class this hotel as 'central', so required us to get to a closer hotel for pick ups. Taxis are so cheap, so not an issue!

This hotel should not disappoint.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful comment about your recent stay at our Salil Hotel! It is comments like these that keep us going! We will pass on your kind words to our staff. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

nancy

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Lovely hotel in a secluded little courtyard. The front desk staff are friendly, helpful, and efficient. We had a premium room which overlooked the pool from a private balcony. The room was well appointed and clean. The bed was comfortable and the had a tub/shower combination. The A/C worked well and little touches of a free cell phone, bathrobes, slippers, fridge, coffee, tea and bathroom products were appreciated. It is close to some nice restaurants and sky train. The pool is small, but clean. We enjoyed our swim in the hot weather. We recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายส่วนหน้าสำนักงาน at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

It is our great pleasure to get your shared experience thru the TripAdvisor during staying at our Salil Hotel Bangkok, we appreciated all your compliments us and we are looking forward to welcome you in the next future.