US$72
US$80
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$21
All reviewstransit hotelan overnight stayminutes from the airportairport stopoverbreakfast boxserved its purposenext morningfree shuttle serviceshuttle buslate arrivallong flightmain roadhotel is greatbuffet breakfaststreet food
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Limited English. Pleasant enough but not very knowledgeable staff. Frequent trips to/ from airport.

Breakfast is barely acceptable--- is in restaurant across parking lot. No pool. Restaurant makes good smoothies and likely other food is better than breakfast. Room service.

Room w balcony. View of parking lot, construction. Quiet. Good firm bed--- some may not like but I prefer it. Water was hot.

Elevators get off between floors so u still have to up or down stairs to get to room.

Got the room from the airport tourist agency when I unexpectedly needed a room.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Cheap but clean. Not far from the airport, and the free transfer was quick and easy. They messed up my return transfer to the airport the next day and I caught a cab - 90 baht or so, so check your time when booking. They only return to the airport on the half hour, not on the hour.

Breakfast might have been OK but there were hoards of Chinese package tour guests, so food was gone before I had much chance to sample the variety, but the eggs were good.

The room is big and clean and the water pressure was OK. Airconditioning worked well and the room was quite - good for short sleep I managed to fit in.

All up it is a budget place, but worth it due to its cleanliness, distance to the airport and quiet location. You would not want to stay here for fun though!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank morpet
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Whenever I am i Thailand and depart from Bangkok, I always stay at this hotel. It is 5 min drive from the airport, and has all you need in that last night. Great food, good rooms, free ride to the airport and great service. And very cheap.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I got into Bangkok around midnight and just booked this room at the hotel counter at airport. 1150 baht includes transport to and from airport, free breakfast, excellent wifi. I took a run around the immediate area and noticed some other hotels that I had seen on Trip Advisor, The cottage and the Ivory. The room was clean, my ac was fine, breakfast was really good, buffet hot food. Noise level, if you are sensitive is kinda high as the hallways are loud but I had earplugs and didn't have any problems. I got a massage for 500 baht 90 minutes, it was meh. Massages are hit or miss, it was convenient that they came to my room. Going to take the free shuttle back to airport and take a bus to Pattaya. Def worth the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank korliza
Reviewed 1 October 2012

we stayed here for 1 night as our flight to Melbourne from Bangkok was not leaving till the next day, due to all the heavy rain it was very flooded in Bangkok, the road leading to the hotel was totally covered so you could not walk down the road to the restaurants along the main road. We wanted to go to Sky Bar in the Dome building at Bangkok so reception got us a taxi which took about 1 hour to get there, the taxi driver was completely crazy seriously we thought we were going to die by his erratic driving. We got to the skybar at midnight and it was spectacular but unfortunately the storms came and we didnt actually get a drink we all had to go inside. We were so hungry so thought we would get a cab back to hotel but stop along the way to get a bite to eat there, the cab driver on the way home got us lost even though we gave him the card from the Hotel and the map showing exactly where we wanted to go but for two hours we drove around looking for our hotel it was so frustrating when we finally said to him to stop at McDonalds he thought we wanted to get out there but we said no can you wait whilst we run in he wasnt happy about this so we said dont worry about it and kept driving around looking for our hotel when we finally found the hotel, the reception desk just shook their heads at the cab driver, it was too late to order any food so thank god they had a mini bar with chips, biscuits so we just ate those, they gave us a wake up call at 4am to go back to the airport. The Hotel was a good 1 night stayover hotel but thats about it, the room was very clean, neat and tidy, very comfortable beds for the 1 hour we slept in them and very cheap rooms compared to the Novotel at airport. The staff were friendly. The bathroom door was a nuisance when trying to open it up as it did hit the toilet, there were lots of amenities in the rooms, the walls were quite thin as we could here the televisions of other rooms and people coming and going to the airport but it was good for 1 night stay only and I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family