Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lee M

Heart of the City

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 May 2015
Outstanding stay. The rooms are large. The bedding great, AC blasts, large bathrooms with both a walk in shower and large tub.There is also plenty of closet and drawer space. Excellent staff, helpful and attentive. The breakfast is probably the best I've had in Thailand. The deck space and pool are not large, but the setting beautiful. The hotel is close to many restaurants and very near shopping centers. I would gladly visit again.
Date of stay: May 2015
1.9 km from Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
4,523 results
All reviews sra bua kids club cabana room paragon mall buggy service complimentary mini bar the executive lounge central world premier room luxury hotel beautiful hotel direct access welcome drink bts station galati spa siam
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2015

This was a business trip & stayed at Kempinski Siam for 4 nights in a Suite, which had a spacious living room with a good large sized desk - which helped me for my work. The living room had a balcony, which I was afraid to open due to mosquitoes outside. The bedroom was also spacious and comfortable. A good large sized bathroom which you can expect in a luxury hotel. The Suite had a complimentary espresso maker, so that took care of my coffee needs. The only challenge was the air-conditioning. On the first night, my bedroom AC thermostat would not work - which means that I had a compulsory temperature of 18 degrees Celsius - which was freezing. Next day, I informed the hotel folks and they promptly rectified it. Nevertheless the vent of the AC was in a position that the airflow was directly on the bed, making it uncomfortable. Their restaurant Niche had some very good options and I thought at very decent prices for a Luxury 5 Star.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ShabbirM_IND
Reviewed 11 May 2015

1. Check in was bad as the front desk staff was rude and antagonistic towards a returning guest. 2. A 5 year old child in our family almost drowned because the pool area had NO LIFEGUARD, NO SECURITY and NO FIRST AID/MEDICAL ASSIST. If this was the US, this hotel will be sued. 3. If you ask for a first aid kit, the hotel has none. The hotel may be luxurious but is devoid of emergency assistance. Incompetent hotel management team for overlooking guest safety & security. Not recommended for families, your child can drown and no one will care.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
20  Thank JRPRAsia
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

we arrived on 25th April and we booked premiere room,and the front manager (lady) upgraded. Us to executive room with facilities, thanks to her and to German man in the lounge we stayed for 3nights
I recommend to members of my family this hotel and they stayed for 12 nights
faisal Batuq

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank faisal y
Reviewed 7 May 2015

This hotel is a gem in the centre of a historic and a busy city of Bangkok. You have everything you need on your doorstep or a ride away. The reason this hotel is so good is 100% down to the staff and the true hospitable Thai way. From the moment you walk through the door of the hotel you are greeted with friendly and helpful team of professionals. The hotel rooms are lovely with fantastic Molton Brown products. The swimming pool is a nice tranquil area to relax and chill out with a nice food selection when you get hungry. THe spa and massage I had was probably one of the best I had. The breakfast is amazing you have everything you want. Including champagne.. Location location particularly for the shopping as it is connected to the Siam paragon mall. I could not fault this hotel as I had a memorable holiday one which will stay in my mind for awhile and would recommend to only stay here when visiting Bangkok. Thanks to all the staff of Siam Kempinski who made my stay one to remember and well done to the management for getting it just right.

Room tip: Ask for pool view or cabana is amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank lollytipperary
Reviewed 6 May 2015

What an amazing hotel with very friendly and hospitable staff. The lavish high ceiling of the lobby caught my attention as I entered this magnificent hotel after being greeted by the bell service crew at the door. I never left the hotel during my stay for everything was simply there. Even the food was great. It was simply more comfortable during those very humid days to stay in the hotel than struggle with heat especially at daytime. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Could be perfect if they provided some more personal toiletries like toothbrush, razors etc. But nevertheless, It was still great for me. Ohh did I tell you that the drinks/refreshments in the room are refillable? :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business