Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fina77
Seminyak, Indonesia

love...love...love this hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 May 2015via mobile
I enjoy each minutes in this hotel,I stayed 6-8 May 2015 and 9-11 May 2015, I stayed at room 756 and 1565.I already missed staying in Siam Kempinski..we missed Mr. Chanin-Hotel Reception, who always gives us the best services to us and Ms. Tippawan whom we always met during breakfast, This hotel located in central Bangkok, the heart of Siam...the staff always giving superb service, food are delicious, hotel cleanliness you will be amazed how clean is your room, love it! ...Overall I enjoy, I love, I will be Back to this hotel when I visit Bangkok, it's worthed every penny...Thank you Chanin, thank you Tippawan, thank you siam kempinski ..we missed you
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1.9 km from Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Restaurant
View more hotels in Bangkok
4,523 results
All reviews sra bua kids club cabana room paragon mall buggy service complimentary mini bar the executive lounge central world premier room luxury hotel beautiful hotel direct access welcome drink bts station galati spa siam
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2015

I have been at several hotels in Bangkok over the years, but the stay at The Siam Kempinski beats it all. Super location - simply cannot beat that. In the heart of Bangkok, and for tourists especially, it is paradise. Hundreds of restaurants in the vicinity, and shopping everywhere...

The Hotel itself is lovely. They made every attempt to give us rooms early as we landed early, without extra charge. Breakfast spread was lovely - something for every one.

The room, the service, the food, the location, the ambience....i can not find any faults at all. If you can, please stay at the Siam Kempinski.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank madpadBLR
Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

It was the best hotel in Bangkok. Booked directly through hotel's website, bought a business package in additional, worth every penny:) got upgraded to duplex room, which was stunning. The pool was beautiful, the breakfast was really impressive, with a lots of various international options.
One thing was that, I'm a Thai, when I was walking with my Swedish husband, the doorman opened the door and greeted with "madam"
When I was alone, nobody cares:) but I get used to it.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank BukiOnTheRoad
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Outstanding stay. The rooms are large. The bedding great, AC blasts, large bathrooms with both a walk in shower and large tub.There is also plenty of closet and drawer space. Excellent staff, helpful and attentive. The breakfast is probably the best I've had in Thailand. The deck space and pool are not large, but the setting beautiful. The hotel is close to many restaurants and very near shopping centers. I would gladly visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 12 May 2015

This was a business trip & stayed at Kempinski Siam for 4 nights in a Suite, which had a spacious living room with a good large sized desk - which helped me for my work. The living room had a balcony, which I was afraid to open due to mosquitoes outside. The bedroom was also spacious and comfortable. A good large sized bathroom which you can expect in a luxury hotel. The Suite had a complimentary espresso maker, so that took care of my coffee needs. The only challenge was the air-conditioning. On the first night, my bedroom AC thermostat would not work - which means that I had a compulsory temperature of 18 degrees Celsius - which was freezing. Next day, I informed the hotel folks and they promptly rectified it. Nevertheless the vent of the AC was in a position that the airflow was directly on the bed, making it uncomfortable. Their restaurant Niche had some very good options and I thought at very decent prices for a Luxury 5 Star.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ShabbirM_IND
Reviewed 11 May 2015

1. Check in was bad as the front desk staff was rude and antagonistic towards a returning guest. 2. A 5 year old child in our family almost drowned because the pool area had NO LIFEGUARD, NO SECURITY and NO FIRST AID/MEDICAL ASSIST. If this was the US, this hotel will be sued. 3. If you ask for a first aid kit, the hotel has none. The hotel may be luxurious but is devoid of emergency assistance. Incompetent hotel management team for overlooking guest safety & security. Not recommended for families, your child can drown and no one will care.

• Trip type: Travelled with family