US$72
US$148
US$86
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$134
US$79
US$89
US$80
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The general location is the only thing going for this hotel. But it is located in a back street of Hua Kwuan. It is dark dirty and smells horrible. I almost threw up walking to my hotel from the market. The service is only OK (I am being generous). The room has grey sheets, not because they are grey, at one time you can tell they were white. For 800 baht per night I have stayed in much better hotels than this one. Don't waste your time or money on this one. Stay some where else.

Room Tip: Not in this hotel. Run away!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank divingpcola
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I stayed in this apartment for 1 month a year ago.

rent is 9000 baht a month

it's awful. I've been to Bangkok many times.. and always stay in an apartment or serviced apartment.

this apartment is a trouist trap!

- the room is dirty, smelly and old with bugs (compeletely different from the pics shown in their website)
- they asked me to pay deposit via Paypal in advance while most standard Thai apartment doesn't required that. when i arrive at late night, the secure took my passport and said it will be returned to me when i pay the rest amount during office hour... then he took me to my room, when i opened the door, i almost faint! it's the worst apartment i've stayed in bangkok!

- Hidden VAT tax 7% ! (there's no VAT for any apartment rental in thailand!)
- electricity at 11 baht per unit (crazy! most other thai apartments charge 5 to 7 baht)
- the electricity meter is locked and hidden and i'm unable to check the reading. at the end of the month, I was asked to pay 5000 baht (I only use air-con 8 hours to 10 hours a day and in my previous apartments, the electricy bill for 1 month is around 1600 baht to 2000 baht)
- Internet is 800 baht a month (1M speed) (it should be less than 500 baht for 3M speed)

brand new apartments 100 meter at the end of the same street, much better room only cost 4000 baht a month and electricty and internet also half price!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
5  Thank Budget_Traveller2011
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We lived at the Galleria@Subway for 1 month. We wanted to spend a bunch of time in Bangkok to visit with family so we signed a 30 day lease. The daily cost turned out to be about $15 USD per day, which isn't bad for Bangkok; so, that's a plus. The building is very close (2 min walk) to the Huai Kwuang subway station, that's also a plus. Other than that you can expect a dingy, dysfunctional room in a building surrounded by houses of ill repute. They offer two cleanings a month, which A) is ridiculous and B) the rooms are so nasty a 30 minute clean job wouldn't matter. The room greeted us with bugs galore, but a quick trip to the department store for a bottle of RAID did the trick. I think you get the point by now ... place is nasty, but cheap. Last but not least, no free wifi although the front desk does sell monthly internet plans. Actually, the more I write about this place the more I realize that after paying for internet, bottles of bug spray, and cleaning supplies I guess this place wan't as cheap as I thought =)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Graeson N
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Although the management was great about early check in at 4am the bath was filthy, there was no power cord for the TV and the room had bedbugs. Plus it took me over two hours of walking to find the place because their map was not quite accurate. I left immediately and had to find another hotel. My email request for a refund was ignored for a week (perhaps until management thought I'd left thailand after my one week reservation) and I was told rather that refund my paypal I had to come in person for a refund. Again I managed to find the place despite their map. I was penalized one day for "acepting the key" - they said that counted as one night despite leaving without even using their filthy dirty toilet. Ny refund was in thai bhat at a rate that was quite beneficial to the hotel. My $189 USD payment bacame a refund of less than $160. I suppose I chould be happy they only cheated me out of about $30 instead of the whole $189. Their pictures are quite good - making the place look mujch better than reality. Saying they were "recently remodeled" must use a loose definition of remideled.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Very convenience place to stay, near many departments store and Jatujak - Sunday Market where i enjoy very much in shopping varieties of things and souveniers at the reasonable price. I just go by subway for just 15 min. to reach it. Nearby hotel is a very famous Somboon seafood restaurant where i shall never forget how good taste the food is. And i also go to see the Thai Culture show - Siam Niramitr, the very fantastic traditional show

• Stayed: November 2010