Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$85
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$127
US$609
US$384
Official Site
2,499 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumpersonal butlerfour seasonsdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelgrand hyattsiam paragonbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The St. Regis Bangkok is a world-class hotel that I would happily return to. I stayed two nights with my wife for our honeymoon. We initially were staying at The Peninsula but after a horrible experience there, we checked out after one night and switched to The St. Regis.

I booked our two nights through Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, which was recognized immediately at check in. My SPG Gold status was also recognized at check in. I made our reservation around 10:30am and we had a room a little after 12:30pm.

Check in was smooth and professional. We were seated with an agent while another employee brought over much appreciated lemongrass tea and cold towels. I quickly explained that we switched because of the poor experience at The Peninsula. Although a room wasn't initially ready, we were offered full usage of the hotel's facilities.

When we ultimately reached our room, there was lovely decorations for our honeymoon (the hotel went above and beyond to do this with only an hour or so notice!)! Our room was large, clean, and modern. Everything was perfect! We appreciated the butler service (which you can use over WhatsApp, which was beyond convenient). Candy, our butler, was fantastic and beyond friendly!

Breakfast at the hotel was delicious and fresh. There was a huge selection of food on the buffet, plus there were some cooked-to-order options. Those too were delicious. The staff at breakfast was professional and did a great job!

The hotel's location is also great. It is in a trendy area near many restaurants and shopping centers. It is directly connected to the Skytrain, so it is easy to go to any destination to a Skytrain stop. We used Grab to get around a lot and found it easier to use Grab and pay a few dollars to get to the main sights.

The hotel's amenities were great. The lobby was large, open, and clean. The hotel pool was nice with lovely views of the city. The staff were all friendly (especially Trevor, who always greeted us by name and wanted to ensure that we had a great stay).

Anyone considering a stay in Bangkok should definitely stay at The St. Regis!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank KU90
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear KU90,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor page.

The team and I at The St. Regis Bangkok are truly honored to have now become one of your favorite hotels in town! We are pleased to learn that we had exceeded your expectations in every aspect of your stay. Apart from room configuration, hotel location and amazing facilities, I trust you also found our service and hospitality to be in line with your standards.

I would like to convey my gratitude for the feedback you provided to our breakfast service. It is delighting to hear you had appreciated the plentiful selections exclusively prepared by our Director of Culinary, Chef Richard.

We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you to The Best Address – The St. Regis Bangkok in not so distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

That’s gonna be my favorite place of spa in Bangkok, very warm welcoming in the reception. The spa therapist is gorgeous, my body is so relaxing after it. I am satisfy wif the service and the hardware in Elemis. Bbk must visit :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Carmen I
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Carmen I,

Thank you for selecting The St. Regis Bangkok to be your choice of accommodation here in Bangkok.

I am glad to learn you had appreciated the hospitality we had provided to you during your trip. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for kindly express your relaxing experience you received at the Elemis spa.

Should you wish to make any arrangements prior to your next visit here, please do feel free to reach out to myself or one of our management teams.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Two super restaurants in Zuma and JoJo's plus great Butler and Concierge services means this a luxury base to explore Bangkok. We ate out for local Thai food of course. Played golf and saw the Grand Palace.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank nickfelyallen

Dear nickfelyallen,

Please accept my gratitude for the lovely comments expressed in your review!

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you next week and delivering that luxurious service you deserve, because you are indeed very special to us.

Should you require personal assistance or any arrangements, I remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The St. Regis hotel delivers a great end to end experience. I've been staying here for the past few months and the hotel has remained consistently impressive.

The staff has been extraordinarily helpful from the moment you enter the hotel to the butler service. They definitely go above and beyond ensuring that our stay is a complete experience. What separates them from other hotels are the little things. During breakfast, not only will they have an amazing spread, but the service and presentation of food adds to the whole package. The general staff is always helpful and they never shy to look for opportunities to make your stay better. Additionally, the hotel is conveniently located at a BTS station (connected to the hotel), which is useful as it gives us more flexibility to travel especially during traffic jams.

However, the gym at the hotel has definitely been the highlight throughout my stays as it is definitely top notch condition balanced with a great suite of equipment. Specifically, I would like to thank K. Duke for making my St. Regis experience incredibly pleasant the past few months. He has exceeded all of my expectations as he makes going to the gym something I look forward to each day. He always provides a tough workout while positively encourages us to be pushed to the limit. Thank you K. Duke!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Arthur S

Dear Arthur S,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bangkok and thank you very much for reviewing your stays with us.

My team and I have been appreciated your kind compliments and are glad to know that your stays have been more than a comfortable and convenient one. Please rest assured Khun Duke’s amazing service is recognized.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My friend and I (two asian ladies) stayed here from 11-15 June 2018. We loved our stay here. There is no big groups of noisy Chinese tourists which we try to avoid, there is also no many foreign men with local thai women which makes us feel more comfortable. There is also no preferential treatment of Caucasians which we experienced at some other hotels.

We like to dress casually like t-shirt and jeans/shorts with no make up. Still they still greeted us politely every time the staff saw us. We had a parcel delivered to the concierge and the staff would deliver to our room. Gym instructor was friendly and helped us with the body analysis machine there.

Food at morning breakfast tasted great. Quite a good range of vegan food compared to other similar hotels. There was soy milk replacement for different types of coffee drinks, steamed vegetables, grilled tomatoes, roasted potatoes, soy milk for cereal, mushrooms, different types of fruits and fruit juices, and a mini salad bar. Service at the buffet was also good. Plates were cleared fast. Coffee or tea ordered came fast.

Just a few points to improve:
1. Previously we sent an email to enquire about 1-1 fitness training but the email took about a week to reply. Other hotels usually takes 1-2 days to reply.
2. We went to the bar on 12th level in the evening. We sat on the sofa, facing the lift. It was rather hard to get attention from the staff who were all serving inside. Perhaps one staff station outside will be good if there are customers there.

Overall, I will recommend this place to anyone who wants to enjoy good service, nice room, good food in a quiet ambiance.

Room Tip: choose a room that face the golf course.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
10  Thank Nonochin81

Dear Nonochin81,

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to be the choice of your stay in Bangkok and leaving us such a positive comment on TripAdvisor.

My team and I are glad to learn that you had appreciated several aspects of our services that we have to offer, from our scrumptious breakfast selections to wonderful fitness center. We are also thankful for your feedback. Please rest assured we have noted and will improve our service in the mentioned areas accordingly.

Lastly, we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again in a near future.