Citrus Sukhumvit 13 by Compass Hospitality
US$77
Priceline
US$424
Official Site
All reviewsnana btsrooftop pooltuk tukthe main roadrooms are smallnice boutique hotelmassage parlourcomfortable bedrestaurants and barsrain showeregg stationmin walkmassage placessoi cowboylate checkstreet foodsukhumvit
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Check in was smooth. Although Rooms were little small in size but were nice and clean everyday. Wifi was working good and fast.Breakfast was limited but it was worth it may be it will offer more choice in future. Dental kits should be added to room we did not find it. Staff were good from front desk, cafe, concierge and housekeeping all were very helpful. Concierge staffs from both shifts were very helpful they provide us with lot of information and help us with city map and routes. It was our first visit to bangkok and we stayed here 2 nights and it was was good hospitality service by citrus team. Thank you citrus for your hospitality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anup K
Navin K, General Manager at Citrus Sukhumvit 13 by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for the time sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. we're pleased to hear from you that overall meet your expectations, some constructive feedback would be considered. we hope you have the best experience in Bangkok and look forward to have your next visit again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night because it’s near the trendy building( I have visa appointment on the next day )the room is ok but i found it hard to sleep. It’s not good idea if you can’t get easy to sleep. I can hear people talking in the next room. If you need taxi going to airport you have to pay 500 baht no use meter. My boyfriend want a normal taxi. The security guy he doesn’t come to help you call taxi and my boyfriend taxi meter go to Suvarnabhumi Airport is just 240 baht.
After I got home. I realized that I forget phone charger in a room and scarf in a wardrobe. I called them to find my staff. They told me, they will contact me if they found it but they didn’t call me back. I had to call them many times. They found my charger but they not found my scarf. They will recheck again tomorrow. So I give up. I think I could not get my stuff back again ever. The next day I went to the hotel to pick up my charger at 13.30 pm. She said we can’t find my scarf. The female at reception she doesn’t smile and doesn’t say apologize about this situation. This is the bad experience in hotel ever. I had forget my stuff many times in a hotel, and I always got every thing back later. Some hotel sent my stuff to my home.
I will not stay in this hotel again. I would like to warn everyone if you left your stuff in a room. You might lose it. I can’t imagine if I left the expensive stuff in a room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Navin K, General Manager at Citrus Sukhumvit 13 by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear valued guest,
We appreciated your stay with us during your visa work. on behalf of the team, please accept apology for inconvenience cloud your stay and frustration about local cab which denies to turn on the meter. the team called taxi app but it took time, we have to explain and apologies on this. Your item left behind the room was found only charger and no idea further for scarf due to only one thing discover, Should we contact you back once again when it later find in the hotel. we finally wish this incident would not spoil the rest experience for Bangkok visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best leading hotels. I would have rated 5 stars but only lacking 2 things - limited breakfast choice and 12-15mins walking from nana BTS station. Would have preferred same Tuk-Tuk service back to hotel from NANA. Clean, good superior room, always available hot water, directly in town which was a big plus point. We stayed on 2nd floor - 201.
Good for families with kids..
Swimming pool was under maintenance but no complaints as hotel have already informed us before-hand.
Receptionist and Tony had the smile all the time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for candid feedback after stay with us. we're pleased to hear that overall meet your expectations but some minor issue about our maintenance plan impact your stay, we have to say apologies. We do hope to have another chance to welcome you back again in the soon future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The room is fine. Nice but a bit dated. Very small, like most Bangkok rooms. A great place to crash and go. I would not recommend for families due to both the area/location as well as the size of the rooms.

Staff is what pushes this hotel from a 3 to 4. They are very kind, eager to help, and make you feel at home. Breakfast was above average.

Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for the feedback followed your stay experience with us. we're pleased to hear that you enjoy the location and staffs. The team wish you would have a memorable experience in Bangkok and we're looking forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Bangkok for a mini holiday with my girlfriend as we are working in Maldives as dive instructors.

Citrus hotel offer what’s needed and doing it good. The rooms are small but why would you need bigger? Nice egg benedict in the mornings.

It’s not the best located hotel though and it’s not very easy to find cheap street food in this area. I’ve always stayed around Khao San Road before and we will likely stay there our next time. Sukhumvit is higher class.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thompa84
Navin K, General Manager at Citrus Sukhumvit 13 by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Valued guest,
We appreciate your time to share experience on TripAdvisor. we're more than happy to hear that you enjoy our eggs service station, fresh daily make to order. The location is close to BTS & MRT, Food center on Sukhumvit 11 accessible in short cut-walking distance. Terminal 21 shopping mall is also near to us and hotel provide Tuk Tuk service for drop off. Hope you would have a memorable experience in Bangkok. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in soon.