3 people are viewing this hotel
US$388
Booking.comUS$394
CheapTicketsUS$447
LHW.comUS$460
All reviews vitality pool auriga spa acqua panna phra nakorn premier room stella bar verandah suite chef davide shibuya toast non alcoholic mini bar private plunge pool khun ann large terrace chao phraya river is riverfront room river view chinese new year
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at Salil Hotel, Thonglor Soi 1, Bangkok. For several days, the rooms are clean, beautiful, cute, boutique style, feel very warm. The service staff are excellent. If there is a chance to recommend friends to stay, thank Mr Wilson and all the staff. see you again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Saimon5678,

Thank you very much for your review, although this is not the hotel you mention in your review - perhaps it was another recent stay you are referring to? Certainly your glowing review makes me want to go the Salil Hotel though, and if I see Mr. Wilson I will be sure to pass him your regards.

Looking forward to welcoming you here soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked Verandah suites room to organize the proposal to my lovely girlfriend and she loved it! Thanks for the nice room, amazing dinner and well-organized proposal props. Staffs are very nice and friendly. Highly recommend hotel for wedding ceremony and staycation!

Dear Kalokken9,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your successful proposal!

We are all thrilled that you and your now-fiancé enjoyed your time with us, and we will look forward to many more special celebrations together in the future. Wishing you both all the best, continued love and happiness.

Congratulations once again,

John

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Great place for staycation during the pandemic. The hotel is extraordinary pretty. The interior and the room is superb. The service here is on point which is better than Mandarin Oriental compared to the price range and the status of the hotel. Khun Honey, one of the reservation members, is very helpful with the information. Breakfast here is quite good with different vitamin boosts. I would recommend dining at Cote too which become one of my favourite to-go restaurant. If you love to drink wine, Cote has one of the best sommeliers in Bangkok.

Overall, Capella really amazed me with its extravagant room further with an excellent and outstanding service. However, last but not least, when we checked out, there was a mistake. They charged us with the wrong bill from other rooms which my partner accidentally caught it up because normally I am not the checking person. This mistake is quite unbearable imagine if we did not notice that.

Room tip: Be aware of checking out. Check your bills before leaving.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear khemt2020,

Thank you very much for your review.

Although I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay all the way up until the check-out, I most sincerely apologise that we let you down on the final phase of your stay here, the departure. We really pride ourselves on giving a fond farewell to all of our guests, so I am very sorry that we did not deliver on this to the same standard as the rest of the service that you experienced prior. I assure you that we will investigate the mistake that was made, and rectify the issue so that it doesn't repeat itself.

On the other hand I am very happy to read Khun Honey being mentioned here, sometimes our colleagues behind the scenes do not get as much recognition as they deserve, so thank you very much for highlighting her specifically by name, she will be thrilled. Also thank you for sharing your positive sentiments about the overall service, design, breakfast and Cote restaurant, as well as the sommelier who served you. We will keep working to build on these strengths too.

Please do come back and give us the opportunity to provide you with a real 5/5 stay experience: not only the start and the middle, but all the way to the finish line. It would be a pleasure to have you back here in the future, I sincerely hope.

Wishing you all the best until then,

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

We decided to spent our anniversary in the Capella Bangkok and despite Covid related restrictions the hotel staff went the extra mile to make it a memorable stay. Not only awaited us some nice surprise with beautiful decoration and some super tasty treats as we checked into our room, but we’ve also been spoilt with a real rose (!) hot bath as part of the turn down service.
The food was great and was served as in-room dining due to Covid restrictions which we had on our large terrace overlooking the river. Everyone of the staff was super attentive and I would recommend The Capella Bangkok without any hesitation. We definitely will be back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Dear Jessica D,

Thank you so much for your review, and I am truly grateful that you took the time to share your experience here. It helps us so much.

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your anniversary celebrations and we will all look forward to welcoming you back here to Capella Bangkok in the near future. We will be here, eagerly awaiting your return.

Happy anniversary once again, and wishing you both all the very best.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

This is the superb excellent riverside hotel in Bangkok. We stay in the River Front Premier room type. The room has a magnificent view of the River and very well decorated. All the furniture and amenities are premium. We like the open air balcony that we can relax and enjoy the best view. The service of the hotel is 6 star. The swimming pool is clean and big. We are very touch and happy with our stay. The food in the hotel is amazing delicious especially Thai Restaurant named PhraNakorn . We would like to vote Capella hotel Bangkok is best of the best hotel in Bangkok.

Room tip: Stay in high floor of Riverfront Premier room for the spectacular view.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ChaicharnD
Capella Bangkok, Owner at Capella Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear ChaicharnD,

Thank you very much for your glowing review! I truly appreciate your great support here on TripAdvisor.

Wishing you a very happy belated birthday and once again, and thank you for choosing to celebrate here with us at Capella.

I hope we will have many more occasions to welcome you back in the future, and until then wishing you all the best.

Kind regards,