Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$86
Expedia.comUS$211
Trip.comUS$191
ZenHotels.comUS$254
All reviews afternoon tea set thai food nespresso machine hotel wifi f b unique hotel other hotels dining table jaan staycation khun facilities minibar gym bathtub pillows luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed in many luxury hotels. I can say that Sindhorn Kempinski is the best in my experience. Too bad I had a chance to stay only a night. Will definitely go back soon.

The hotel itself (room, decoration...etc) is supremely fantastic. Once I entered my room, I was very stunning, so spacious!! Love the atrium inside, we can see the pool, terrace and space on the 9th floor where the pool locates. Also nature light from the top makes me feel very calm somehow :)

No time to use most of the facilities (pool, gym and spa), of course will do next visit. Gym equipment and variety is great

Date of stay: February 2021
Thaddaeus Weiss, Other at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear busoh_6 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback about your recent stay at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok with the TripAdvisor community.

It was indeed a pleasure to have you here with us and we are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. The most rewarding feeling is having our guests wanting to return after they have had a memorable experience with us and we certainly are looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Please do let us know how we may assist with your next stay.

Thank you once again for your kind review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's a great opportunity to enjoy the staycation in this luxurious hotel. Very delighted to stay here.
Great facilities, Great staffs, Great services. I feel so comfortably during the stay even in the Covid-19 period. All the prevention in the hotel has been ensured.

I love all the details that hotel and staff prepare for me and friends during the stay.

Great Stay, Great Staffs, Great Services, Great Foods, Great Experiences!!!
Would like to go back again.

It's the place you Must visit!!!

2  Thank Flyer174966
Thaddaeus Weiss, Other at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Flyer174966,

Thank you very much for your glowing review on TripAdvisor!

It was a pleasure to have you and friends here with us and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all the features and aspects of Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok. Your kind and generous words have been shared with the team and are appreciated by all of us!

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and please do let us know how we may assist with any future arrangements here. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great stay, so comfy, safe and excellent services!
My birthday cake and my kid’s snack are surprising served upon entering the room while my husband’s drink is in-room served after dinner :) My kids have so much fun and would really love to come back again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank catsumitra

Dear Sumitra C.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read about your birthday celebrations with the family at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok and that you appreciated our surprises. I have shared your kind words with the team here and I am thrilled that our staff was able to make your visit memorable.

Thank you once again for sharing your review and please do let us know how we may assist with any future arrangements here. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in December 2020. We were in the room number 1112, the room face to Lumpini park, strongly recommended. It’s pretty big room comfy sofa, relaxing chairs and comfort bed.

Gym is not so big compared number of room, including the fact that open for non-hotel guests, but couldn’t complain as there was not much people during the stay. Thermal Experience was a big plus.

Breakfast is good, it’s was a la carte style, nothing to complain on quality and services. The hotel is close to Velaa Sindhorn where is also good dining options, otherwise, Flourish and Firefly Bar wouldn’t let you down (if you don’t want to go out anywhere).

One experience I had from Covid-19 pandemic was to do staycation in Bangkok, in some condition, it provide very good condition and alternative options instead of going to Huahin :) in weekend.

Hope to stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sirisakl

Dear Sirisak L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! We are very pleased to know that your time at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok was well enjoyed! Your kind words about your experience have since been shared with the team here, much to their delight and appreciation.

Once again, thank you for your kind recommendation and please do let us know if we may assist with anything. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is a real oasis of calm in bustling Bangkok, great location. I love the architecture, the peace and tranquillity in a busy city like the heart of Bangkok. The lobby is also brighter and the new furniture very comfortable. The fabrics are gorgeous and look out for the newly designed, Well done!

The service is great, faultless and everyone genuinely wants to do anything they can to ensure your stay is memorable from start to finish.
...K.Paul (Duty Manager), K.Nicky (Lady in red) and K.Kee (Reservation), we’re always very impressed with the service we received at your.

We were upgraded to a Grand executive suite including club benefits which was extremly comfortable, great bed & linen, quiet room, outstanding of fabulously decorated with nods to modern Thai architecture and well appointed. The large rooms had a nice balcony with a view over the large garden and were very new and clean.

Breakfast buffet or a la carte in The Flourish restaurant was superb, perfect way to start the day. The highlight was breakfast, my favourite was Detox juice, Fresh orange juice and Croissant.

What I like most about this hotel though are the staff. K.Anchisa (Outlets manager) who runs the restaurant does a wonderful job making sure everything is okay in double quick time. Special thanks for your kindness.

The swimming pool and gym facilities were great as well as a huge amount of deckchairs. The hotel has a daily activities class and we took advantage of Virtual Spinning class, Aerial Yoga class, Pilates Studio class and the gym. We needed more time to fit them all in.

We can’t recommend enough our beautiful spa...Oil Massage, Thermal treatment and Hammam (Moroccan treatment) were excellent, This was a new experience! Would recommend to anyone looking for a luxury spa experience in Bangkok.

The Executive lounge on 19th floor was very huge, peaceful, very pleasant staff
and service was great, attentive but not intrusive of privacy. We had the afternoon tea set at Executive lounge. Ronnefeldt tea and coffee facility was delicious and the selection was marvelous. Both the savouries and sweets were delicious, food quality was quite good. All of them free refill was offered.

The highlight was evening cocktail in the Executive lounge, very high quality street food theme and fantastic beverages were served.

There was not many choices for menu but all delicious, well cooked and exceptional quality tasting.
My favourite was shrimp spring roll, Moo Ping with sticky rice, Larb ped thod spring roll, Goong Kua Prick Glua, Chandon brut sparkling wine and mojito cocktails.

After all, the experience of weekend staycation here was memorable thanks to the staff in the club lounge, K.Paron (Manager), K.Punwira, K. Kullaphakchayah were extremely professional, Helpful as well as all of their colleagues, the hotel is lucky to have such professional staff. Your team added the value for guest experience here at the Sindhorn Kempinski.

Executive Lounge only, We definitely highly recommend!

Love, Danai

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Plusterr

Dear Plusterr,

Thank you for taking the time to share this fabulous and detailed review of your recent stay at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok. It is indeed a pleasure to read your stay with us was such an enjoyable one and that you especially enjoyed our luxurious Grand Executive Suite, the Executive Lounge as well as our hospitality. Your kind and generous words have since been shared with the team here, much to their delight and appreciation. We pride ourselves on providing lasting memories for our guests and I am pleased that you had a memorable visit.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again soon. Please do let us know how we can assist with any future arrangements.