“Delicious BBQ dumplings! ”

Cotton Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #1,302 of 11,408 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown / Yaowarat
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

We arrived here at 1130 when it opened. It was very quiet and we were initially the only ones in the restaurant. It is in a fantastic area of Chinatown near to the golden Buddha! This area is a must to explore.
We ordered a range of dim sum. All were delicious and beautifully cooked. The BBQ pork dumplings and wasabi dumplings were particularly delicious. Unfortunately we did not have long here due to a flight we had later on. You could spend at least an hour here which would enable you to savour the food more than we could!

1  Thank yulifer

Reviewed 9 April 2015

The dim sum proved delicious and well-presented. There was a siaopao filled with creamy orange curry(?) that was especially memorable.The server (Nuey?) proved accommodating and shared helpful background behind the dim sum options. For the price range, you also get a main course entree AND dessert on top of the all you can eat dim sum. I found myself surprised that my lunch turned into a two hour affair lol.

Read that the restaurant serves the best dim sum in all Yaowarat and my experience confirms it.

Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

This place is great! Really tasty! I arrived at 215pm (15 minutes before lunch stops!) and they were still incredibly accommodating. My waitress Kiki was great! Instead of rushing me, she advised me to order more! It's an all you can eat and her food suggestions were spot on. Kiki said that their nightly live jazz evenings should not be missed either - so yes I will be back for dinner. BTW, the restaurant is beautiful as well.

5  Thank koochie58
Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

Have had breakfast daily here and enjoyed this all you can eat dim sum meal and it was terrific. Service is outstanding. Very clean and comfy venue with nice view of yeowarat road if you sit by the window

5  Thank TracyLCT
Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

Located in the chaotic Chinatown.
It serves lovely taste dimsum buffer at 599B.
I recommend all dimsums which include prawn.

2  Thank 수현맹