“It's an experience”

Divana Massage & Spa
Ranked #21 of 600 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: A truly garden home spa in the heart of Bangkok. An oasis of calm. A perfect combination of East and West. Experience the authentic relaxing Thai spa with freshly homemade body scrubs and aromatic aromatherapy massage oils. A true relaxation is just at reach.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best massages I've had. Ambience is awesome and staff is very courteous and welcoming. Massage itself was extremely relaxing. Recommend Siamese massage.

All reviews
"detoxifying"
"thb"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I tried to contact Divana Spa and kept getting an incorrect number message. I decided to do a online booking which required a local mobile number and an email, luckily I had a bought a local sim that day otherwise I could not have made the booking.
I made the booking for one hour later although while on my way I received an automatic reply message that stated “Someone will reply within 24 hours” which meant I could not book for today.
I arrived at Divana only for them to advise me that they were booked out for the whole day and the only time available was the next day at 0800. And they hadn’t looked at online booking to advise us of no available times.
There was 3 of us so it left me embarrassed and uncertain to even make a booking at this spa.
The other reviews may be positive about there experience however we never got the opportunity to experience it.
Lesson learnt- Do not make an online booking or rely on the number link they provided on thier web page.

2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere.
Really professional and perfect service.
They gave a very good cosy natural environment in between the concrete highrises.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went for Siamese Massages, which involved foot scrubs and soaks and the messeuse gently bringing you to yoga postures. It was our last and best visit to different spas in Bangkok. My masseuse, Tae, was generous in force and accurate with pressure points. She gave more attention to my specified problem areas and was able to locate injuries I did not disclose. Overall a wonderful and relaxing experience!

On the downside, though a booking was made online, we only received an automatically generated email that the reservation is under review. No final confirmation or decline was received. Luckily, there was an availability on walk-in, but it may be best to check whether booking was confirmed before heading over.