“A Spa On Its Own”

Divana Massage & Spa
Ranked #29 of 644 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: A truly garden home spa in the heart of Bangkok. An oasis of calm. A perfect combination of East and West. Experience the authentic relaxing Thai spa with freshly homemade body scrubs and aromatic aromatherapy massage oils. A true relaxation is just at reach.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

When you find a place with lots of positive review inputs, I think you should take it granted and there's surely a reason for all that. This spa is proving the reasons. Its a place on its own, I mean it's not just a regular massage parlor, its a premise itself with a lovely bamboo garden. I had Thai Massage. The massage room was very clean, the therapist was extremely knowledgable, made a very nice massage by applying right amount of pressure at the right place. They serve some drinks as welcome drink, and they serve some fruits after the therapy. Its a good place to be. I can recommend it to anybody who wants a good and hygienic massage in Bangkok.

Date of experience: November 2017
"detoxifying"
"promotion"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

This spa was recommended to me by someone who comes here often all of the way from Chicago. It was truly amazing. Great location lovely spa. Terrific therapists. I’d highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best massages I've had. Ambience is awesome and staff is very courteous and welcoming. Massage itself was extremely relaxing. Recommend Siamese massage.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I tried to contact Divana Spa and kept getting an incorrect number message. I decided to do a online booking which required a local mobile number and an email, luckily I had a bought a local sim that day otherwise I could not have made the booking.
I made the booking for one hour later although while on my way I received an automatic reply message that stated “Someone will reply within 24 hours” which meant I could not book for today.
I arrived at Divana only for them to advise me that they were booked out for the whole day and the only time available was the next day at 0800. And they hadn’t looked at online booking to advise us of no available times.
There was 3 of us so it left me embarrassed and uncertain to even make a booking at this spa.
The other reviews may be positive about there experience however we never got the opportunity to experience it.
Lesson learnt- Do not make an online booking or rely on the number link they provided on thier web page.

2  Thank Paul G