“Bliss!”

Divana Massage & Spa
Ranked #22 of 589 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: A truly garden home spa in the heart of Bangkok. An oasis of calm. A perfect combination of East and West. Experience the authentic relaxing Thai spa with freshly homemade body scrubs and aromatic aromatherapy massage oils. A true relaxation is just at reach.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I stumbled across this little oasis of calm as it was just around the corner from the apartment I was staying in on Soi 23.

And boy, was I glad I did... I ended up having 5 massages in 6 days!

Stress Relief Massage
Aromatherapy Massage x 2
Thai Herbal Massage (not for the squeamish!)
Foot Massage

All of the associated rituals both before during and after are designed to relax; and all the employees are welcoming and helpful.

Recommended.

in 7 reviews
"session"
"detoxifying"

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend and was thoroughly pleased.

Service was good, therapist was skilled and attentive. Prices are of course, expensive but you really get the full works here. While the spa and massage was good , the facials were quite mediocre which left me a bit disappointed.
After treatment snack and welcome drink were great!

There are many locations to choose so it’s very convenient no matter which part of bkk you’re putting up at.

Nevertheless, this was the Highlight of my trip!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I've been a customer at this spa for over 10 years. I travel around the world, and I have been to a few spas - in the US, Japan, China, Korea, Cambodia, Indonesia, the Netherlands, the UK.. you get the point.
And still, this spa remains my #1.
Why?
It's the holistic experience. The staff is always attentive, and the therapists are professional and highly skilled.
The venue is traditional Thai architecture, and the water features and the greenery make you feel like you are at a retreat, even though you're only 10 min away from the busiest part of town.
I feel rejuvenated already when I arrive.
The welcome drink and the fruit and tea you get after your treatment are so tasty!
I know they've branched out over the years, but I keep on going to this one for the ambience.
I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

There is nothing wrong with the spa, is a bit dated and dark (older Thai style), but very clean, staff is friendly and professional.

Me and my husband both booked in for a "Detoxifying Facial", especially because it says "deeply drawing out impurities", which led me to believe they would work on clogged pores, blackheads etc. There was none of that at all.

They cleaned and massaged the face with 6-7 different products and put a mask on at the end. It was nice, but we walked out with those same blemishes that we wanted to get rid-off.

I understand there are different kind of facials - but I find it a bit misleading.

1  Thank mang0lassi
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 January 2018

When you find a place with lots of positive review inputs, I think you should take it granted and there's surely a reason for all that. This spa is proving the reasons. Its a place on its own, I mean it's not just a regular massage parlor, its a premise itself with a lovely bamboo garden. I had Thai Massage. The massage room was very clean, the therapist was extremely knowledgable, made a very nice massage by applying right amount of pressure at the right place. They serve some drinks as welcome drink, and they serve some fruits after the therapy. Its a good place to be. I can recommend it to anybody who wants a good and hygienic massage in Bangkok.