Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
US$89
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$136
US$20
US$365
US$314
Official Site
All reviewswashing machinebts stationnice hotelhydro poolmini martsmall grocerymini poolcooking facilitiesthe pool area was niceglass doormicrowave ovencleaned dailylong staydoor stepeasy accessfitness roomupgraded room
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I've stayed here several times over the last 5 years, though it's starting to show some minor wear and tear (worn linen with small holes in the sheets) facilities are generally very good. Being right next to a BTS station makes this an excellent base for getting out and about. It's also nicely removed from the craziness of Nana, but if that's your thing it's only 10 minutes away by train.
Can get a bit of street noise in the rooms, and it was annoying that wifi shut off at 7:30AM on the day of checkout, but having a washing machine and a full sized refridgerator in the room was really handy, it was more like a small residential unit than a hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're pleased to welcome back from all of you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

My friend recommended me to stay here and I am very pleased with the decision. The online reservation was well received.

Upon arrival I was met by an enthusiastic reception staff who readily processed my booking.

I was impressed from the moment I took the elevator to my room. Every part of the hotel was well taken care of. My room was spacious, clean, and well stocked with all amenities.

The restaurant had all day dining with a selective menu for all kinds of meals at reasonable prices.

Best of all the hotel is located next to the BTS train station of Phra Khanong. Traveling to major attractions was a breeze.

I will certainly make this hotel my next stay in Bangkok.

Thank you to all staff. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Eddie Keng
Singapore

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank eddiesgkeng
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Good facilities. Great room. Great variety of food in the breakfast. But service is mediocre. Ordered a dinner at 10pm. Called me in the room an hour later to tell me no more food. Knowing that people that had ordered after me received their dinner.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Stayd there for a couple of nights and it was good, can't really complain about anything. Good breakfast, good service and quiet rooms. Didn't hear people in the hallway at all. And BTS station just outside the door.

Never visited the pool area or the gym so can't say anything about that.

Recommended

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Anders U
Jasminecitygroup, Management Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're very apologized for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I booked based on the location and was happy with the choice.

It seems to be the preferred hotel of Japan and Korean visitors since I seemed to be one of the few white folks in the building.

With only 3 elevators for over 20 stories I expected to have longer waits but the speed was acceptable.

My room was a suite and very comfortable.

I liked the separate shower and tub. The water pressure was good and plenty of hot water.

My only issue was that the bed was hard as a rock.

I would return.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arizonaac
Jasminecitygroup, Management Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us.