US$150
US$75
US$100
US$65
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$20
Priceline
US$499
US$379
Agoda.com
All reviewswashing machinebts stationnice hotelhydro poolmini martmini poolsmall supermarketmicrowave ovendoor stepfitness roomfree upgradetaxi or tuk tuklocation was perfectroom numberhotel is locatedmain roadbangkok city
Reviewed 22 November 2015

This is right off of the phra kanong BTS, can walk 10 minutes to the the Ekkamai station where there is a mall with a plenty of food. a few thai massage places nearby at normal 250baht prices, at the hotel thai massage is 600 baht. I didn't use the other facilities, but it is easy to get to. Was great to be able to wash my own clothes in the washing machine in the room. Have to hang dry over the bathtub. There is a small grocery steps from the front door of the hotel for essentials if you need them. there is a full fridge, freezer and microwave as well as a kitchen sink. No laundry detergent or dish soap, however. No problem, just grabbed a couple single serving dry washing detergent for the washer. Also, not sure why there is a full kitchenette but no dishes? Its just the one thing that didn't make sense to me. The bed is one of the hardest I've slept on, and I travel a lot. To be such a nice place, the beds could be much better. Would have given 5 stars except for the bed. To me, the bed is the most important part of the room. Breakfast is pretty good, it is your standard Asian selection. I have an injury from an old car crash and I woke up very sore in the morning, which is not the norm for me...but maybe wouldn't bother someone who doesn't mind a hard bed. Based on location and everything else positive about the experience, I'd stay here again. Based on the bed, I wouldn't.

Stayed: November 2015
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're very apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I've stayed here several times over the last 5 years, though it's starting to show some minor wear and tear (worn linen with small holes in the sheets) facilities are generally very good. Being right next to a BTS station makes this an excellent base for getting out and about. It's also nicely removed from the craziness of Nana, but if that's your thing it's only 10 minutes away by train.
Can get a bit of street noise in the rooms, and it was annoying that wifi shut off at 7:30AM on the day of checkout, but having a washing machine and a full sized refridgerator in the room was really handy, it was more like a small residential unit than a hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're pleased to welcome back from all of you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

My friend recommended me to stay here and I am very pleased with the decision. The online reservation was well received.

Upon arrival I was met by an enthusiastic reception staff who readily processed my booking.

I was impressed from the moment I took the elevator to my room. Every part of the hotel was well taken care of. My room was spacious, clean, and well stocked with all amenities.

The restaurant had all day dining with a selective menu for all kinds of meals at reasonable prices.

Best of all the hotel is located next to the BTS train station of Phra Khanong. Traveling to major attractions was a breeze.

I will certainly make this hotel my next stay in Bangkok.

Thank you to all staff. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Eddie Keng
Singapore

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank eddiesgkeng
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Good facilities. Great room. Great variety of food in the breakfast. But service is mediocre. Ordered a dinner at 10pm. Called me in the room an hour later to tell me no more food. Knowing that people that had ordered after me received their dinner.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Stayd there for a couple of nights and it was good, can't really complain about anything. Good breakfast, good service and quiet rooms. Didn't hear people in the hallway at all. And BTS station just outside the door.

Never visited the pool area or the gym so can't say anything about that.

Recommended

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Anders U
Jasminecitygroup, Management Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're very apologized for any inconvenience.