US$76
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$21
Priceline
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$105
US$96
Hotelpower.com
All reviewswashing machinebts stationnice hotelhydro poolmini martsmall grocerymini poolcooking facilitiesthe pool area was niceglass doormicrowave ovencleaned dailylong staydoor stepeasy accessfitness roomupgraded room
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Jasmine resort hotel in Bangkok is very friendly. I met nice smile everywhere and good point is so easy to use BTS.
My room was old but it's OK with reasonable rate and I liked enjoyable breakfast there but menu is more like to asian cuisine especially Chinese food selection.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

we're pleased to welcome back from all of you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

This is an excellent hotel. I spent part of my stay in a deluxe room and part in a Suite. Both were well equipped, maintained, cleaned and otherwise serviced. The suite is truly magnificent with marvellous 180 views of Bangkok straight from the bath. Both rooms can be used for self catering with cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer and the Suite would be excellent for entertaining. The reception staff are very welcoming and the prices here are extremely competitive for the quality received.The only downside from the hotel was the loss of a new Gianni Feraud shirt by the laundry. After much nagging it turned up a day late with a stain not there before. I hope Vanish will sort it out! I would have given this hotel a 5 rate but part of my visit has been spoilt by the behaviour of truly ghastly low rent Chinese tourists. This is an aspect of Thai tourism in recent years that makes me think twice about returning here despite it having been a favourite destination in the past. Off to Hua Hin again now to get away from the massive Chinese coach parties.

Room Tip: Prices fluctuate wildly. A suite was £70 pn. Fantastic value
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're very apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

This is right off of the phra kanong BTS, can walk 10 minutes to the the Ekkamai station where there is a mall with a plenty of food. a few thai massage places nearby at normal 250baht prices, at the hotel thai massage is 600 baht. I didn't use the other facilities, but it is easy to get to. Was great to be able to wash my own clothes in the washing machine in the room. Have to hang dry over the bathtub. There is a small grocery steps from the front door of the hotel for essentials if you need them. there is a full fridge, freezer and microwave as well as a kitchen sink. No laundry detergent or dish soap, however. No problem, just grabbed a couple single serving dry washing detergent for the washer. Also, not sure why there is a full kitchenette but no dishes? Its just the one thing that didn't make sense to me. The bed is one of the hardest I've slept on, and I travel a lot. To be such a nice place, the beds could be much better. Would have given 5 stars except for the bed. To me, the bed is the most important part of the room. Breakfast is pretty good, it is your standard Asian selection. I have an injury from an old car crash and I woke up very sore in the morning, which is not the norm for me...but maybe wouldn't bother someone who doesn't mind a hard bed. Based on location and everything else positive about the experience, I'd stay here again. Based on the bed, I wouldn't.

Stayed: November 2015
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Reviewed 8 November 2015

I've stayed here several times over the last 5 years, though it's starting to show some minor wear and tear (worn linen with small holes in the sheets) facilities are generally very good. Being right next to a BTS station makes this an excellent base for getting out and about. It's also nicely removed from the craziness of Nana, but if that's your thing it's only 10 minutes away by train.
Can get a bit of street noise in the rooms, and it was annoying that wifi shut off at 7:30AM on the day of checkout, but having a washing machine and a full sized refridgerator in the room was really handy, it was more like a small residential unit than a hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience during your stay with us and we're pleased to welcome back from all of you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

My friend recommended me to stay here and I am very pleased with the decision. The online reservation was well received.

Upon arrival I was met by an enthusiastic reception staff who readily processed my booking.

I was impressed from the moment I took the elevator to my room. Every part of the hotel was well taken care of. My room was spacious, clean, and well stocked with all amenities.

The restaurant had all day dining with a selective menu for all kinds of meals at reasonable prices.

Best of all the hotel is located next to the BTS train station of Phra Khanong. Traveling to major attractions was a breeze.

I will certainly make this hotel my next stay in Bangkok.

Thank you to all staff. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Eddie Keng
Singapore

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank eddiesgkeng
Jasminecitygroup, Marketing Team at Jasmine Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015